003

Saturday mornings, a blessing to this world I'll tell you that.

The sun peeping through blinds as it glared down at my eyes, I sat up stretching my arms out while yawning softly. I then laid back down and stared up at my ceiling, I had to recollect myself before sneaking myself downstairs to get something to much on before I start doing my own thing. Sometimes I had to wait in my room and try my best to hear any large footsteps in my house. I always tried my best to avoid my dad, our relationship wasn't the best. We constantly bump heads and argue over small things, I'm convinced that he really does hate me. I remember him saying he didn't really love me, at first it sting a little but after a while I became numb to his words. To make all ours lives better, I avoided him. That's why I'm so eager to leave my house and move on with everything. I'm looking forward to this adventure of independence, I can't wait to prove him wrong.

The large footsteps echoed everywhere in the house which meant that today he wasn't leaving. It's my sign to grab a bowl of soup from a random grocery store and eat it at some parking lot or even at the park.

I sighed while getting myself ready, quickly leaving the house making sure I made no contact with him.

While I was checking my soup out at the store I started to mentally talk to myself. Many questions filled inside my head and of course my head spin, life wasn't all that bad and I shouldn't be complaining much.

I drove to view point  it wasn't that private but I enjoyed eating my soup there. Plus drama always unfolds here so that's kinda fun to watch, you catch cheaters, fights, you name it. It's ghetto. I got off my car and walked to the benches, i started to enjoy my soup while scrolling through my phone.

"Do you like live here or what?" A voice asked, my eyes shot up and I was staring at vinnie. He made the familiar uncomfortable face "what do you mean?" I scrunched my brows "you're always here, it's weird" why is that everything I do is weird to him? This is the most I've ever heard him talk.

"I like eating my soup here.." I tilted my head "why does it matter? It's not like you own the place" "you don't think others want to enjoy?" "First come first serve" I faked smiled.

He rolled his eyes and forced himself down beside me, he then started to look out the distance. Who does this guy think he is? The main character, fuck outta my way my soup is getting cold.

"How am I bothering you? I'm sure the car in the far left is fucking but my soup eating? What" I blurted out, his head snapped "can you maybe shut up?" He watched as my eyes widen and then chuckled, what about this is so funny?

"This is the most I've ever heard you speak, it's so weird and gross. It's like every time you open your mouth stupid shit comes out" "you're so weird, I'm just being honest" he glared.

"How are you and Enzo best friends? Enzo is the complete opposite" I say while covering my soup moving it beside me. "What do you mean? We're alike..look I'm not in the mood to talk, can you maybe shut up or just leave?" "No" "you're so childish, what are you getting out of this-" "are you always this mad? Poor Enzo" I shake my head.

"Are you always this annoying? Poor Delilah" he mimicked me, I made a face before he chuckled again. What's with this chuckling? It's not even attractive.

"Want some soup..." I finally gave in, he rolled his eyes "I can't stand you" "okay well the same goes towards you because I was trying to be nice with you and this rough morning" "no thank you" "okay well are you free today?" "Are you asking me out?" He had the look disgust, not going to lie im hurt.

"Dont flatter yourself, I was just hoping I could maybe lighten the mood by grabbing some boba? But whatever" I stood up grabbing my phone, "I'm interested" he mumble. He is?

"Great let's take my car?" "I'm not sure about that ivy, your parking seems to be ass and that sure says a lot" "when will you stop talking shit?" "No." "No?" He ignored me and walked towards his car.

                                     ...

The car ride was very quiet, and honestly we took our orders and sat inside the vehicle with our drinks taking small sips. We were stuck in our own little world, I cleared my throat "you're really quiet" "I like to think" he shrugged.

"Me too actually" I nodded my head "I'm surprise you even think, I would've never thought you had a brain" he kept a straight face. I glared "I'm not going to say anything.." "good because I didn't lie" "you really know how to push my buttons" "okay?" He rolled his eyes "I'm starting to regret this" "do you? Because I'm sure you don't have anything better to do, really? Eating soup at view point?" "You know what, I'm not sure how Enzo deals with this but this is our last time ever hanging out" "I thought this was some date" he glanced at me.

I gave him a disgusted look "kidding" he mumble "I'm just having fun" "you're literally bullying me.." "I don't see an issue?" "Why was your morning bad?" I asked.

I watched as his eyes soften "I don't know.." he looked down at his phone, that's a lie we all definitely know that.

"Why were you eating soup at view point?" He asked "because I like to.." "that's weird ivy" "it's not weird at all, you don't even speak at school. You shouldn't even be calling me weird" "you're quiet as well so what's the issues with me?" "There's a difference Vincent, I'm quiet.. you're closed off.." As soon as I finished my sentence he sighed.

"We should hang out more" I said waiting for another insult "I guess we can, I mean it wouldn't hurt.."