024

"Couples first day" Delilah held her own hands making a face. I rolled my eyes while smiling up at vinnie, Running my fingers through his hair "just very shy around him" "I'm not sure why" he chuckled "but I'm fine with it."

He leaned against the locker "are we hanging out today?" He asked, I nodded my head "yeah at your place" "I wouldn't mind tagging along" Julian winked "did anyone confess their love to you over the weekend?" He turned asked "before I did" he winked afterwards.

I ignored him and continued to smile up at Vinnie "I'm heading to class, I'll catch you all later" I walked away "did I do something wrong?" Julian turned and questioned out loud "when don't you.." Vinnie mumbled before jogging towards me "let me walk you to class" "you don't have to.." "shut up, I want to" he playfully shoved me.

We walked into the classroom and I sat myself in my desk, vinnie pulled a chair nearby sitting across from me. He laid his head ontop while staring up at me, I ran my fingers through his hair and he gave me that look again. I never saw this side of vinnie, he seemed soft and I adored it.

"You" I mumbled, he gave me one his confident smiles "I know" he huffed. "I could just give you a kiss" he whispered "what's stopping you?" "I respect your boundaries, you don't like your bubble being pop" Vinnie responded. Hes right, but how I do tell him that I don't mind if it was by him.

...

Vinnie and I sat on his bed, finishing up our homework were we decided that it was best to relax for the rest of the day. Although it was little time, I think we both craved for some cuddles.

"If high school keeps us this busy, imagine college" he sighed "is it bad that I'm starting to get mentally drained?"he yawned. I shake my head laying on top of his bed, pulling him down with me "you need a break" I said "relax with me" "that's all I want to do" he yawned again "just with you" he whispered.

"I could do this all day" I whispered back, his eyes rested but a small smile appeared on his lips at my small whisper. He wrapped his arms me tightly trying to pull me closer towards his chest, our legs were tangled and everything was perfect. If only we could stay like that forever.

I was now getting a sneak peak of Vinnie's soft side and I can tell you right now I loved every second of it.

"I don't want to seem clingy but can we spend more time together?" He asked while breaking the silence "I don't want to bother you" "that's the thing you don't, I just seem to not get enough of you" I blushed at his small comment.

"Of course" I answered, his eyes peeped open for a second "there's no need to be shy around me, I'm sure I like you as much as you like me.. shit I probably even like you more" a low laugh escaped from his lips.

I wouldn't trade him for the world, I fell for him for so fast and so much. I wish I could tell him, but that would be too quick for our relationship. And I also don't want him to know, I was a bit worried that he would take advantage of it but I know he wasn't that type. He didn't seem like it, but I couldn't push myself to confess and be more affectionate I was so hesitant and embarrassed. I didn't have the confidence to do it.

I pushed my head up and laid a small kiss on his lips, his eyes immediately opened "another one" he demanded. I laughed again laying a small one "strawberry?" He smacked his lips "what?" "Your chapstick" he pointed out making us both laugh. "You're so weird" "can I taste more of it?" He smirked, I gently punched his chest were he let out a good laugh.

"What are the plans for our spring break?" "I'm not sure" "should we rent out a place? And make Enzo and Delilah tag along?" "Delilah and Enzo have plans, they're free on the weekend though" I sighed. "Then we should rent out a place.. somewhere in seaside. I've been missing the ocean" he mumbled "well if that's okay with you, atleast for two days.." "I think that would be fun" I was tracing shapes on his side.

"We have to plan some more later" I noted "and how are you doing?" He said picking my chin up "great" I smiled "good" "how about you?" "amazing" I sat up pulling away from his arms, he let out a groan "can I do some skincare on you?" I asked "sure" he smiled.

I grabbed my backpack bringing out a small pouch, I took out a fluffy headband that had bunny ears attached to it. Vinnie's eyes shifted down to my hands and to my face "uhhh, okay" he reached and put it on. He rested his head on my lap were I started to do dots of moisturizer around his face.

"This is nice" he hummed, I smiled while massaging it into his skin, his eyes opened looking up at me. A hand then reached and put a few strands of my hair behind my ear "you're so pretty" he smiled proudly.

"Vinnie" I whined, I started shake my head trying to hide the fact that I was blushing. "What? Am I making you nervous again?" He smirked "hush" I said while staring to comb his eyesbrows. He naturally had good eyebrows and long eyelashes, I was jealous. And don't forget the fact that he had good pair of lips, they were very plumped and now knowing that I could lay a kiss on them whenever I could made me want to blush again.

"Guess what" he blurted out "what?" "I'm making you something in pottery" he made a face "what is it?" "It's a surprise" "hm" I said while peeling open a face mask "can I have a hint?"

"No.. well maybe" he trailed "it's two things, I'll give you that" "two things.."Many things pop inside my head, he could make a mug.. a bowl.. a plate.

My thoughts were interrupted by him slowly starting to laugh "ones a shot glass, since you love liquor" he beamed "love that" I laughed.