𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

act one; chapter one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ρяσℓσgυє

 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ρяσℓσgυє

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE DEAR Y/N~" A chilling voice faintly rang through the air. It was December 27th, a day before your 10th birthday. You were helping around the village when you felt a sudden urge to go back home. You had sent the old woman you were helping a small smile, politely excusing yourself with a small wave. You hurried towards your house after ensuring that she was okay with you leaving.

After around 15 minutes of walking, you arrived back at the clan compound but something was different.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

You belonged to the L/N clan, a clan of demons that resided in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. The L/N's were usually quite loud, so it was a bit suspicious when there was a silence looming over the compound.

You sniffed the air, your senses heightened due to your demon descent. You closed your eyes and concentrated on the smell until you detected the odor of something terrible. Something that made your heart plummet all the way to your stomach. The aroma of blood.

Your eyes widened. You rushed to your house, glancing at the dead bodies of other clan members along the way.

Tears welled up in your eyes as you saw the expression on all of their faces, looks of desperation, anger, and fear were imprinted on their features, stained in their own blood as they lie lifeless on the ground.

You had finally arrived at your household when you saw it.

Your house walls. Stained with blood. Your family's blood.

You were in a state of shock. Your breath hitched, hands shaking as you looked over to see your parents, lying on the ground motionless, your mother holding little b/n in her arms in a protective manner.

You could see your other three siblings in a corner of the room, huddled together with their blood stained all over the wall.

Y/N POV:

'Father... Mother...'  I thought, looking at them with glossy eyes. 'But who could've done this? Father is our most powerful clan member, so who-'

"Hello, darling~"

I turned to see a man in a tuxedo. curly hair and bright red eyes, pupils slits. His Akumagan*  activated in its first form.