𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

act two; chapter seven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

¢σмƒσят ƒяσм αη υ¢нιнα

TW: panic attacks

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THAT NIGHT, you had a nightmare. It wasn't like a usual nightmare you could force yourself awake from. No, this was a real nightmare. One you couldn't wake up from. You tossed and turned in your futon, unconsciously growling lightly.

Before you had fallen asleep, you started to think about what Sabito had told you earlier.

[FLASHBACK]

"I want you to become my... lackey. Every now and then, I'll send you on missions. It's similar to the work of an ANBU."

You were stunned, to say the least. Lackey? ANBU? What was he talking about?

"W-what makes you t-think I'll agree?" You asked stuttering since your voice still getting used to speaking again.

He looked at you for a moment before chuckling, the chuckles turning into laughter, then finally becoming maniac laughter. The sound sent shivers down your spine. What was funny? It was a normal question, so why?

"AH, YOU'RE MORE ENTERTAINING THAN I THOUGHT!" He exclaimed before engulfing you in a hug. You stood frozen as he started to play with the orange parts of your hair.

"How perfect." He muttered under his breath, something you didn't quite catch..

"In fact, let's sweeten the deal." He let go of you and took a step back, "In return for your assistance, I'll unlock some more of your memories. A little birdy told me you already have... albeit it was an accident."

You looked at him in shock, and slight anger.

"Also... I'll get rid of that muzzle you seem to hate so much~"

Your eyes widened as you stared at him

"No away..."

"Think about it. I'll be back sooner than you think." And with that, he was gone.

[FLASHBACK OVER]

You didn't know whether or not to accept his deal, but you were gonna be damned if you let the opportunity to get this stupid muzzle off slip away.

Your nightmare was vivid. Splashes of blood appeared everywhere as you were forced to listen to their horrifying screams. You also appeared to be in your younger body, 9 years old to be exact.

A man dressed in a formal black suit turned towards you. He seemed familiar, but before you could get a closer look at his face, he vanished.

You darted your eyes everywhere in hopes of finding the mystery man and almost screamed when he appeared in front of you.

"It's time for you to wake up now... y/n~" He spoke before your eyes snapped open.

[WARNING! SENSITIVE CONTENT BELOW]

You started to breathe heavily. You tried to get as much air into your lungs as possible, but nothing you did seemed to help. Soon, a loud ringing noise infiltrated your ears as tears streamed down your cheeks.

You started to shake, why? Why? Why must this happen to you? What did you do to deserve this?

Suddenly, you began to feel very claustrophobic. The walls of the house closed in on you and you and you felt as if you were going to pass out. You wanted to scream, but you knew that nobody would hear you. The muzzle. Oh god, the muzzle made everything worse.

You started to scratch violently at it, growling loudly. Internally begging it would come off. You kept going at this for what seemed like hours until a pair of pale hands stopped you.

"What... do you think you're doing?" They asked

You turned towards them and it turned out to be none other than Sasuke Uchiha.

A croaked hum erupted from your throat as you pointed at your now slightly shredded muzzle. He stared at you, observing the condition you were in.

'A panic attack.' The thought ran around in his mind as his eyes saddened, remembering the fact he too, suffered from those. He decided to shake off his past memories and focused his attention on you.

Sasuke quickly engulfed you in a hug and patted your head sin an attempt to calm you down. He knew that he wasn't the best at comforting. Heck, he hadn't comforted anybody ever! But he knew that you needed somebody. And something inside of him, was glad that he was the one who was helping you right now.

You struggled in his grip for a few moments but once he started to whisper sweet words into your ear, you immediately calmed down. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you began to cling on for dear life. As if he was going to disappear if you let go. Sasuke however, didn't mind this at all and continued to hold you, rocking slightly.

After a few moments, the raven haired male began to hear soft snoring noises and looked at you. You had fallen asleep in his arms.

He chuckled lightly before unwrapping your arms from his shoulders and laid you back down on your futon. Then, he put the blanket over you and pecked your forehead softly before walking towards his own futon.

'Heh, idiot.' He thought, a small smile etched on his face as he too fell into a deep slumber.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A/N: in this chapter, we get to see more of y/n's vulnerable side and how she deals with her trauma. I added some Sasuke fluff just because I don't think I've added enough moments with him yet.

ALSO. Y/n is NOT a mary-sue and i do not intend to make her one. Y/n is human and goes through the same pain as the rest of the characters do.

I apologize for updating late as well <3

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

╰➛𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃