𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

act three; chapter eleven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ηαяυтσ'ѕ ¢συηтєя-αттα¢к: ηєνєя gινє ιη!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N STOOD FROZEN AS THE STRANGE GRASS NINJA STARED THEM DOWN MENACINGLY, e/c pupils blown wide and shaking from fear. Multiple thoughts swarmed her mind, why was she here? What does she want? Where was Naruto???

Y/N's unfocused eyes immediately flew down to the woman's wrist when she noticed her taking something from behind her back. The ninja, noticing this, smirked tauntingly.

"Ah~? You'd love to get your hands on our Earth scroll, wouldn't you?" She raised the black scroll to her mouth, "It would go so nicely with your Heaven scroll~"

What happened next had to be one of the most disgusting things Y/N had ever seen.

The three genin watched in sheer horror as the enemy ninja shoved the Earth scroll into her mouth and swallowed it, gagging slightly as she did so. For some reason, everything fell silent at that exact moment. Only the squelching noises of her tongue hitting the back of her throat could be heard.

Y/N would have puked if she hadn't been wearing her muzzle.

"Well when this is all over, one of us will have both scrolls." The woman started again, lifting her head slowly before making direct eye contact with the genin, "And the other will be dead."

Suddenly, the world around the trio became dim as a sudden wave of pain washed over their bodies. Sakura let out a shrill scream, feeling her skin being ripped apart from the onslaught of kunai coming her way. Y/N's eyes were wide with agony.

'It hurts... It hurts... IT HURTS!!' Tears brimmed the corner of her eyes as an image of a large kunai lodging itself into the front of her head appeared in her mind. The girl stumbled backward in shock, her throat felt dry and hoarse even though she had done no screaming. She couldn't focus on anything, only the pain in her body.

'This thirst for blood... this insane chakra... she's just like- like him!' A flash of an unfamiliar face in her mind made Y/N freeze.

'Wait... who?'

Another image flashed in her mind, this time she could recognize beady red eyes and black hair. 'Who is this? I don't know this person! So why...'

Another flash, the person wore a neat tuxedo suit and a white hat.

'Why are they so familiar?! Am I under a genjutsu? Who are you?!' Y/N dug her nails into the dirt unconsciously, catching the attention of a petrified Sasuke.