𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

act two; chapter thirteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ωнιтє ραѕт; нι∂∂єη αмвιтιση

SLIGHT SPOILERS FOR THE DEMON SLAYER MANGA

(NEZUKO FINAL DEMON FORM)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE SHEER PRESSURE OF THE CHAKRA THE TWO GENIN WERE EMITTING HAD ALERTED KAKASHI AND ZABUZA. The silver-haired jonin looked around frantically, worried for what would come.

'Is Zabuza creating this?!' He thought before quickly shutting down the idea.

'He's not, I know this chakra! But, part of it is unfamiliar... there's no way!-' The jonin's head snapped towards the crystal ice mirrors.

'Naruto, Y/n!'

━━━━━ FLASHBACK━━━━━

"You summoned me, Lord Hokage?" A nonchalant Kakashi asked, his Icha Icha Paradise book in his hand as he stared at the leader of the village.

"Yes, there is something I need to discuss with you. About Y/n." The old man said seriously, making Kakashi raise an eyebrow in confusion.

The jonin nodded and waited patiently for the Hokage to continue.

"I'm assuming you know of the incident back in the Village Hidden in the Clouds regarding the L/n's?" Again, Kakashi nodded.

"I had been told that someone had assassinated them."

"Yes, you are correct. In fact, the one who had assassinated them," The hokage paused, glaring at the air. "Was none other than Kibutsuji Muzan."

Kakashi's eyes widened.

"Muzan?! As in-"

The Hokage sighed sorrowfully.

"Indeed, Kibutsuji Muzan, one of the Legendary Yonnin. And, my former student."

Kakashi gulped.

"But, what does this have to do with Y/n?" He asked hesitantly.

"You see, on the night of the massacre, Muzan had placed a muzzle on Y/n's face, as you know. But, the muzzle is not an ordinary one. In fact, it is a relic from the times of the First Hokage. It houses the spirit of the War Hero; Sabito. It is because of this muzzle, that Y/n's powers are under control." The Hokage explained, making the masked Jonin's eyes widen even more.