𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

act two; chapter twelve

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

тнє вяσкєη ѕєαℓ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE TRIO LAY FROZEN ON THE GROUND AS THEY HEARD THE TERRIFYING SCREAM OF THEIR FEMALE TEAMMATE.

Y/n's eyes were wide with horror.'That was Sakura! What happened to make her scream like that?! Where's Kakashi-sensei!?'

The ebony haired female's mind was moving at a million miles per second. Her teammates beside her having similar thoughts.

"Sakura..." Naruto muttered as he struggled to sit up. "She's in trouble..."

Sasuke grunted in frustration.

'We've got to break through.' He thought before his attention was grabbed by the blonde next to him.

"I'll bust us out of here!" He said with a smirk, though his voice was weak.

'Naruto...' Sasuke and Y/n thought in shock

"I'll fake him out."

The masked boy tsked.

"You've exhausted my patience."

Naruto brought his hands into a familiar sign and gathered chakra. Once he had enough, he charged at the mirrors again.

'I've... got to... help!' Y/n tried to stand up but shook furiously as her body tumbled down. She was tired, her body was tired. Needles were implanted in her as if she were a porcupine. She could barely keep her Akumagan activated anymore, it took a lot of chakra. Y/n didn't like feeling so weak.

She hated it.

The masked ninja appeared into the mirror he thought Naruto would try to run out of and readied another handful of needles. Naruto, who saw through his plan, stopped running and backflipped towards another mirror and ran to it, Haku following in pursuit.

Sasuke's eyes widened.

"NARUTO BEHIND YOU!"

The blonde turned around and was met with the stinging feeling of the multiple needles thrusting themselves into his skin. He cried in agony as he fell backwards.

"MMH!" Y/n screamed in worry, tripping slightly as she ran towards the injured boy.

"Your chance of escaping my house of mirrors, is zero. That is absolute."

Sasuke ran to Y/n's side and looked at Naruto.

"Naruto, are you able to get up? Try not to use anymore chakra, that's only going to help him now."