𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

act two; chapter eight

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

вαттℓє ση тнє вяι∂gє

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THAT NEXT MORNING, you had woken up a bit too early and decided to go for a walk. As you made your way down the stairs, your mind trailed off to the events that occurred with a certain uchiha the night before.

'He could've ignored me and gone back to sleep... but... he didn't...' A small smile tugged at the corners of your lips.

Once you reached downstairs, you walked towards the kitchen and saw Tsunami making breakfast. You tapped her shoulder and pointed towards yourself, then the door.

She looked at you in confusion for a few seconds before realizing what you were trying to tell her and nodded.

"Ah, alright. Don't be back too late okay?" You hummed happily in confirmation before walking out of the house.

TIMESKIP

Right now, you were spying. On who you might be wondering? Naruto. And another person. It was an unfamiliar, yet familiar girl. Or boy? You couldn't tell. Anyway, you quickly masked your chakra and listened in on their conversation.

"You start work early, huh sis?" Naruto asked, picking up some herbs

"I like it early. It's calm, but I didn't think I'd find anyone sleeping out here in the woods." They said softly

"I'm training!" Naruto exclaimed

"Hm? So, are you a ninja? Because I noticed that headband you're wearing... or are you just making a fashion statement?"

Naruto blushed lightly

"You noticed that?! All right! Only super cool ninja can wear these!"

"Oh really? I see, that's very impressive." They smiled

Naruto laughed sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head.

"But... does that mean you're training for something dangerous?" The person frowned

"I'm just developing my skills so I can get stronger!"

"You seem very strong now, isn't that enough?"

"No, no! I need to get stronger and stronger, I have to keep practicing!" The blonde shook his head rapidly. You smiled softly, pride washing over you as you heard his words.