𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

act one; chapter four

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ѕυяνιναℓ тєѕт

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ѕυяνιναℓ тєѕт

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE NEXT MORNING, you decided to wake up early and head to Naruto's house. He had shown you where he lived and surprisingly, you lived in the same complex. Making your way down, you finally reached his apartment door and softly knocked on it. After a few moments of silence, you tried again but got the same result. You thought for a moment before sweatdropping.

'Did he even lock his door?'

Deciding to test your theory, you gently grabbed the handle and opened the door, surprising yourself in the process. 'He really didn't lock his door? I'll have to tell him about it later...' You made your way towards his bedroom and was about to knock on the door before it slammed open and revealed a frantic Naruto in his pajamas and sleep hat. He glanced up at you and his eyes widen before he started stuttering

"Y-Y/n! W-what are you doing here?! I-It's not time to go yet, is it?! I still need to get ready!" You hummed into your muzzle before pointing at the clock in his house, '6:50', it read.

"GAH! 10 MINUTES?! NOW I REALLY GOTTA GET READY!" He rushed back into his room and slammed the door behind him. You heard shuffling and incoherent muttering coming from the room, making you sigh at his behavior. A few moments later, he came out in his regular orange jumpsuit and grabbed your hand. He led you out of the apartment and started running towards the training ground, muttering things like 'I can't believe I was almost late' and 'This sucks', you looked at him, amusement glistening in your eyes as you continued on your path.

After a few minutes of running, you arrived at your destination with Naruto panting beside you, hands on his knees. You noticed Sakura and Sasuke walking in your direction, Sakura was muttering something along the lines of 'good morning' while Sasuke kept silent. Humming in acknowledgment, you plopped down onto the soft grass and inhaled deeply, a gentle smile curving your lips through your muzzle.

 Humming in acknowledgment, you plopped down onto the soft grass and inhaled deeply, a gentle smile curving your lips through your muzzle