𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

act three; chapter five

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ѕтαят уσυя єηgιηєѕ; тнє ¢нυηιη єχαмѕ вєgιη!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"AT LEAST, FOR THOSE OF US GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT, RIGHT SASUKE?" Kiba grinned wolfishly, his gaze fixed on the boy in front of him. The way he spoke made it appear as if he was provoking and taunting Sasuke.

"Kiba." Sasuke smirked. "Careful you don't get overconfident." The two boys watched each other intently, neither of them looking away.

"Just wait. We're gonna blow you guys away, we've been training like crazy!" The Inazuka's gaze was drawn to the black-haired girl standing next to Sasuke.

"Of course, we'll make sure not to hurt you too badly Y/N." The said girl paused, eye comically twitching in anger.

'OH?? Is that a challenge, Mr. Inazuka? We'll see who won't hurt who when we beat you in these exams...'

...Moving on.

Naruto glared at the hooded male, speaking up.

"Whaddya' think WE'VE been doing? Sitting around picking daisies?? You don't know what training means!"

"Uh... don't mind Kiba. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it..." Hinata mumbled, twiddling her fingers together.

"HUH?" Naruto looked at her confusedly, making her turn away with a small blush on her cheeks.

Suddenly, Choji began walking towards Kiba, eyes trained on the small pup atop his head.Y/N watched as Shino stepped in between them, silently wondering if she'd ever made friends with him before.

"What do you want?" Choji asked irritatedly. Noticing Shino looking at the ground, he spoke up again.

"What's wrong?"

"Thought maybe you hadn't seen it. Didn't want you stepping on it." The boy muttered, just loud enough for the people in the group to hear.

"Why? You savin' it for lunch?" Choji laughed. A small silence fell over the group, with no one knowing what else to say until a new person approached them.

"Hey, you guys!" The 10 rookies turned to the side, seeing a white haired male walking towards them. He wore glasses with a round rim and a leaf village headband. Y/N noticed how his eyes had scanned the group before settling on her.

It made her uncomfortable.

"You might wanna try keeping it down a little." He smiled. "I mean, no offense, but you're the 10 rookies right? Fresh out of the Academy?"