𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

act two; chapter one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

тσ тнє ℓαη∂ σƒ ωανєѕ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN THE HOKAGE'S OFFICE

"OH, MY POOR LITTLE TORAH" A brown cat with a red ribbon on its right ear was currently being smothered by his owner "Mommy was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins, yes."

You simply stared at the scene in sadness while your blonde comrade was cackling at the creature's misfortune.

"No wonder he ran away..." Sakura muttered, making you nod in agreement before focusing your attention on the Hokage.

"Now then, for squad 7's next mission, we have several available tasks" He started with a sigh "Among them, babysitting the chief counselors 3-year old, helping his wife do the shopping, digging up potatoes, and-"

"NO!" Naruto yelled, crossing his arms in an 'X' form "I want to go on a real mission, something challenging and exciting, not like this little kid stuff! C'mon old man!"

'He's got a point,' Sasuke mentally agreed

'But he's such a pain!' Sakura's eye twitched as she stared at him

'I knew this was coming...' You and Kakashi thought with a sigh

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU'RE JUST BRAND-NEW GENIN WITH NO EXPERIENCE! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, YOU START WITH SIMPLE MISSIONS TO DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AND PROVE YOURSELF!" Iruka shouted while slamming his hands on the desk, making you wince from the sudden noise.

"Are you serious?? Babysitting is NOT a mission! It's just a stupid- AAH!" Kakashi smacked naruto in the back of the head "Would you put a lid on it?" He sighed while you sweatdropped.

"Naruto, it seems that you do not understand the tasks you've been given" The Hokage called before explaining how the missions they were completing were called 'D ranks' and that they were given missions depending on their difficulty. They were only genin, hence why they were given simple missions.

Nobody seemed to be paying attention though as Naruto started to talk about which ramen he should have for dinner.

"SILENCE!" The Hokage shouted, making everyone look at him

"Oh... sorry" Kakashi said, rubbing the back of his head with a sweatdrop.

"Aah! You always lecture me like you're my grandfather or something!" Naruto huffed "But I'm not the little brat who used to pull pranks all the time. I'm a ninja now, and I want a ninja mission! Hmph!" He turned away, facing his back to the older man. The Hokage chuckled and to everyone's surprise, agreed.