𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

act three; chapter one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

α ηєω ¢нαρтєя вєgιηѕ, тнє ¢нυηιη єχαмѕ!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WHEN TEAM 7 FINALLY ARRIVED BACK IN THE VILLAGE, everyone had gone off to do their own thing. Since they hadn't had any new missions, they all decided that they needed some time to theirselves.

During her free time, Y/n had been studying her clan's fighting style. She had found a scroll in the local library dedicated to her family so she thought, why not?

At first, she assumed that it wouldn't be that much different than her normal style seeing as it's her clan, but she was sorely mistaken.

The L/n style was quick, agile, and was dependent on lethal slashes to the body. According to the scroll, the L/n's were not primarily taijutsu based. In fact, the skill that had their name spread out nation-wide, was a technique called 'Blood Demon Art'.

Y/n had never heard about a Blood Demon Art from her father so naturally, she was curious. But when she checked the scroll for any other information about it, it was empty.

The female was disappointed, but accepted it anyway. After all, it would come to her eventually, right?

━━━━━ A FEW WEEKS LATER ━━━━━

Y/n made her way towards her team's meeting place, eyes shining with joy. They were getting some new missions today and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't excited.

When Y/n arrived, she noticed Sasuke and Sakura standing there in a comfortable silence.

The black-haired female hummed loudly and waved her hand, catching the attention of the two genin. Sasuke's eyes trailed her figure before he turned away, a small tint of pink dusting his pale cheeks.

"AAA Y/N!" Sakura ran towards the girl and engulfed her in a hug. "I missed you so much!" Y/n hummed, hugging her back gently.

The sound of incoming footsteps caught their attention as they turned to the direction it was coming from. Naruto had arrived.

"Hey good morning Sakura, Y/n! What's up?" He asked happily. Though his happy expression soon changed into an annoyed one when he caught gazes with Sasuke, the latter doing the same.

The two girls watched in confusion as the rivals turned away from each other with a 'hmph'.

Y/n sighed while Sakura slumped her shoulders.