𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

act one; chapter three

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
тєαм 7

 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃тєαм 7

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AFTER THE OTHER SENSEI'S COLLECTED THEIR TEAMS, Y/n, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke remained in the classroom. Naruto became irritated and complained about why their new sensei was late, with Sakura scolding and telling him to keep quiet. Y/n had her head on the desk, asleep, while Sasuke was staring at the duo with a blank look.

"He's late..." grumbled Naruto as he stuck his head out of the door, looking left and right.

"Naruto! Just sit down!" Sakura said, already annoyed with the blond.

"I don't want to! How come our teacher's the only one that's late? I'm ready to roll, believe it!" He complained, "The other groups already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure or something, and Iruka-sensei's gone too!"

"We know okay?" Sakura sighed, "Hey- What are you doing?!"

Naruto, who was standing on a wooden stool, was setting an eraser in between the door as a prank. "That's what he gets for coming late! Surrprise!" He laughed, finishing up his prank.

"You're asking for trouble, you know you shouldn't do that." Sakura scolded with her hands rested on her hips.

"Hn. Our teacher's a Jonin, an elite ninja. You think he'd fall for that?" Sasuke said, finally joining the conversation.

"Yeah, Sasuke's right! You're so clueless, Naruto!" Sakura agreed and almost instantly, a hand slid the door open, making the eraser that was perched on top fall onto the person's head. Everything was silent for a moment before Naruto burst out laughing,

"I got him! He totally fell for it!" He laughed loudly, making Y/n jolt awake. She scanned her surroundings before letting her eyes rest on the silver-haired man in front of them.

"I'm sorry sensei! I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen, I'd never do anything like that!" Sakura tried to defend herself.

"Hmm... how can I put this? My first impression of this group... you're a bunch of idiots." said the masked man, making everyone deadpan.

"Well, let's get started. Meet me on the roof."

TO THE ROOF

Once they finally made it to the roof, the four genins sat on the steps in front of their new teacher, who was leaning on a steel railing. Sasuke was sitting on the highest step while Sakura and Naruto were on a lower step. Sakura on his left, Naruto on his right, and finally Y/n on the lowest step in the middle.