DRVING

Dayton

It was silent as we drove. Oliver was gripping the wheel with all his might. It was obvious he was still upset. "So, what do we need to talk about." I decided to spark a conversation up since the silence was killing me. He didn't give me a direct answer so I went back to gazing out the window.

"Why are you marrying him? To replace me?" I looked at him with confusion. "Why would I need to replace you. You're the one who left me remember?"

I saw his face stiffen. He had nothing more to say after that. "Yeah that's what I thought." I turned back out the window. He was the last person I wanted to face. "Dayton, please make this easier for the both of us." That sentence make my face scrunch up in disgust. He really meant easier for him.

"Dayton, at least look at me." He placed his hand on my shoulder and I slapped it away quickly. "You don't touch me." Oliver sighed in frustration but I didn't care. I didn't care at all.
I tried to keep my distance as much as possible but it was hard when Oliver felt the need to insure my safety.

"I told you I'm fine." Oliver started to look angry. It wasn't my fault he couldn't contain himself.

"I'm trying to help you Dayton but you are making it difficult." I kept my eyes straight ahead not daring to look at him. "Well if you didn't abandon me for someone else, we would've had some connection."

I heard him grunt in his seat. It technically is his fault so why should I even be the bit of nicest to him.

Oliver then parked the car in an area unknown to me. "Where are we?" I asked looking around. Hopefully he wasn't trying to kill me. "I took you to a place where we can talk. Alone." Those words made me shutter. He was definitely trying to kill me.

"Sounds like something a murder would say." He raised a brow then laughed. I don't know what was so funny if he was coming out here to kill me.

"Same ole' Dayton. The one that I remember. Left behind." I huffed. How long was I supposed to be in the car with him? It seemed long enough.
"Can we hurry this up? I have a fiancé to get back too." I could see Oliver gritting his teeth.

"You know," he took my hand and pulled it up to his face, "you don't love him like you think you do. He's just a distraction to you, isn't he." I pulled back away from him. He couldn't be serious. He dragged me all the out here to tell me that? What the actual fuck.

"Take me back." I replied to him quickly. He wasn't going to do this to me before my wedding. "Dayton please, I know your true intentions." I was about done so I unbuckled my seatbelt, opened the car door, and got right out. I knew we were an hour away from the city but I couldn't stand another minute in that car with him. Pure agony.

"Where are you going to go Dayton. Huh! I drove you an hour from the city and into a park. It's dangerous!" I tried tuning him out with whatever bullshit he was talking about.

I looked at my dying phone seeing that it was 9:00.
"So late already." I rub my arms together trying to warm myself up. I use my last battery percentage to text Darren to let him know what has happened to me.

Me: hey my love, my phone is about to die and Oliver dragged me out of the city. Please don't worry I'm about to catch the bus home to you. I love you I'll be back soon.

I shut my phone off to save the 2 percent I had. I had 10 dollars m in my pocket. About enough for the bus.
I was less upset than I was leaving Oliver's car. I think I just ultimately needed to get away from him.

I rubbed my arms trying to keep them from numbing . It was hard when you only have such a small jacket.

Just then I felt a muscular hand clasp over my mouth. "I'm sorry Dayton. I didn't mean for it to go down this way." I was confused but not shocked to find it was Oliver. I tried to break away from him by pushing myself off of him.

"I didn't want to do this but...." Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in my arm. He injected me with a fucking needle.

"You.......fucking..........asshole."

He gently laid me on my backside near the ground.
"I'm so it had to be this way." And with one punch I was out like a light.

My beautiful, beautiful readers! I've missed you guys so much. ITS ONLY 5 more days till I'm out of school! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I CAN GET BACK TO RIGHTY WEEKLY/MONTHLY. I do apologize for long wait though. I had a lot going on and as of right now my aunt has past away from heart failure. I would like to take some time to grieve. She was really my favorite and had a lot of light added to her. I will be back so for right now hiatus! Give me about 3 to 4 weeks and I'll be right in track <3

Don't forget to like and comment!

Love,
              Sky