HURTING

*Dayton's hospital bed*

Dayton
I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up to see an IV hooked up to my arm. I started to flip out and Claire came in. She told me to calm down and shoved a pill down my throat. The next thing I knew I blacked out. "Why the hell did you shove the fucking pill down his throat!" I heard but I couldn't open my eyes. "He started freaking out I didn't know what else to do!" A voice from my right said. I tried to move my left hand but it seemed to be I wasn't strong enough. After a few minutes of trying to get my brain to work again I peeked my eyes open and move my fingers to the voice on the left.

I saw Claire and Oliver standing on each side of the bed. From the looks of it, my hand was on top of Oliver's. They both gasp and tended to my body. "Thank god." Claire sobbed. Oliver looked at me with tearful but joyful eyes. I tried to smile a little and sit up but the pain brought me back down to the bed. I groaned as I flopped back on the pillow. "Don't move I'm going to get a doctor." Claire said as she sped off.
I looked at Oliver who was still gripping my hand tightly. I patted his head to calmed him.

"I'm sorry I'm so, so sorry." He sobbed as I hushed him. "You have nothing to bed sorry for, in fact I was the one who ran into the street in the first place!" I said giggling. He looked up at me with soft doe eyes and I rubbed his cheek. He put his hand on top of mine. "You lived, thank god you lived." He whispered into my hand as he kissed it. I smiled but remembered him with that woman earlier and removed my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked curiously. I shook my head and turned away from him. "This is wrong. We can't do this especially if you already have someone in your life! I-I can't take you away from her I'm sorry." I finished and looked up at a confused face.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned still squeezing my hand. "I-I saw you with that woman a-and she seems so lovely a-and— I was cut off shortly by sweet kiss. I kissed him back as our tongue swirled together. I pulled away and looked up into his dark eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, he was just that mysterious. "That woman was my ex-fiancé, she was wishing me well because she was getting married in a few weeks to her girlfriend." He let out a low laugh to my confused face.

"You should've told me!" I yelled as he shushed me. "Remember we're still in a hospital we have to be quiet." He sighed still holding my hand. "C-can we still take things slow?" I nervously stated. He gave me a soft smile. "Of course." He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

Later I was released from the hospital and we went to Oliver's house. Claire though her apartment was to small for me to heal in or whatever. They gently sat me on his couch. I winced a little due to my leg being injured in the car crash. "I'll make you some tea." He kissed my forehead again before going to the kitchen. Claire plopped down next to me with her devilish grin plastered on her face.

"What?" I said raising a brow. She chuckled lowly bumping my shoulder. "You and Oliver have been getting closer." I blushed rolling my eyes. "Yeah Whatever."

Oliver came back with a steamy cup of hot tea in one hand and chocolate covered strawberries in the other. He sat them down to check on me making sure I was comfortable but I assured him I was fine.

Claire put on a movie taking the first strawberry as I put my head on Oliver's shoulder. He smirked grabbed some covers from me. "HeyHoggers! I'm chilly think you can share?" Oliver threw a cover over Claire's head. She huffed but unravel it sinking in the comfortable couch.

Oliver grabbed my hand squeezing it before we both fell in a peaceful slumber.

Hey guys!! I know this chapter is kinda rushed and short but I promise the next one will be EPIC! Maybe not that epic but you get the point. I'd also appreciate it if you go check out my other story too! I would be so grateful if you voted on it too! Well I'll be dropping an Q&A soon so drop some questions for the characters! Ok love you guys byeee💕💕💕💕