SECRET

*Oliver's house above*

Dayton

It's been a week since I've went to Oliver's house and the memory is still fresh in my head. I got flustered at the thought of him kissing all over my body. Claire would always tease me about it and I'd roll my eyes. But today would be the day I go back over to his house. I couldn't concentrate the whole class period because I was too excited to see Oliver again.

"You okay Dayton?" My friend Molly asked tapping my shoulder. It was lunch time and I still could be less excited.

"Yeah? Why?" I replied chomping down on my BLT.
"Dunno you just seem.....out of it I guess." She shrugged and went back to eating. We sat in silence until Claire showed up changing the subject.
"Hey guys what's up?" She smiled as her curls bounced up and down. Before we can answer Mark came and join our little table of people.

"Hey Mark!, it feels like forever ever since I saw you! Claire said slapping Mark's back. His cheeks heated up a little and he smiled. "Hey Claire how's it going."
"It's going pretty well. I had this idiot move in with me though!" She ruffled my hair up and I glared at her.

"Hey Dayton! It's been forever since I last seen you! You grew ur hair out too?" Mark said as he pulled me into a bro hug. "Actually it's only been three weeks since we all saw each other but I'm just calculating." Molly chirped as she sucked the last bit of juice she had.

"Oh hey Molly." He said waving and she just rolled her eyes and left. "Well someone's bitchy." Claire said crossing her arms. I sighed and tucked my hair behind my ears.

The day went by faster than I thought and by the end of the day I was already shaking with excitement. I sat on the steps of the university bouncing my knees like a little kid. I wait for 15 minutes before I called him. No answer. Strange. I still waited he couldn't have forgotten me right?

It was a half an hour when I realized he wasn't coming. I called Claire to come get and I cried into her shoulder. Why was I even crying? Was it because I felt forgotten? Or for a different reason? I didn't know. But what I did know was that I didn't want Oliver right now.

"Hey I gotta stop by my job really quick can you handle that?" She asked petting my hair. I nodded and she kissed the top of my head. The drive to the diner was 30 minutes. So for the next 30 minutes I cried.

By the time we made it there I just felt numb. I was happy or sad, angry or depressed. I was just numb. "I'm going in ok." She said softly but I just kept looking out the window. I heard the door slam but I didn't turn my head. Didn't have the energy.

I look at the clouds for a while before turning my attention to the diner. It hasn't change much since I last saw it, I guess they just rearranged some things. I looked at the spot where Oliver use to sit everyday and when we first met.

"You fell to hard and now you're paying the price." A voice sneered in my head. I shook that thought away as I glance at the diner again. I saw familiar hair. Oliver's hair.

I stepped out the to get a close look. I looked from the window above. It was him, with a woman at least. She was laughing and he was smiling. She place her hand on top of his and he did the same with his other hand. "Told you you didn't matter, you're worthless! No one will ever love you! You're garbage!" The voice played over and over In my head. I couldn't deny it either. I was worthless.

I couldn't watch it anymore. I couldn't bare the thought of losing him. So I ran. I ran and didn't stop when I heard Claire call my name. I ran with my ears closed and tears streaming down my face.

I didn't even see the van hurling towards me. It was too late though. The last thing I heard was Claire's screams before everything went total darkness.

( if you thought I was ending it here you a crazy bitch😝😝😝 )

Dayton

I don't even know how long it was before I woke up but I felt warm hands by my neck and wet stuff on my arm. I lifted a finger to get Claire's attention. She popped he head up and I saw her tearful eyes shine with glee. She hit the stong arm that was applying pressure to my neck.

"What is it Claire. I'm trying to save his life here!" The man yelled. I could feel his hand pressed against my neck assuming he was trying to stop the blood from flowing out. I knew that voice anywhere though. "O-o-oli......." that was all that I could manage to say as my voice got caught up by my tears. "Shh." He hushed as he pressed down on my neck harder. I looked down at my arm that was completely covered in blood. I wanted to scream. I wanted to shout and scream but my voice wouldn't come out.

I look up to see Claire's tearful face. I gave her a panicked look as she covered my eyes. "D-don't l-look." She stuttered. I panted as I could feel the blood spilling out.

"I-I'm going to die." I said breathlessly. I cried as Claire removed her hand and hugged my head. "Claire don't move him!" Oliver yelled making her jump back.

I placed my bloody hand on Oliver's arm. He looked at me with a tearful expression. He was shirtless as he used his shirt to stop the blood flow from my neck. "You're going to be okay, I promise." He said in a shaky voice. I clenched his arm to get his attention away from my neck.

"I-I'm sorry." I managed to spit out. He gave me a sad expression. "You have nothing to be sorry for, now just stay with me." He said and I did just that until the ambulance came. Then everything went dark.

Welp. That was something. I'm sorry for any grammar mistake or anything like that and for the long wait. This is my first story so again sorry. Anyways I'm making a new story yayyy!!! I'm not leaving this one I promise but I'll be writing a new one. Thanks you guys for reading! I love you and see you next time!