DESICIONS

Dayton's hickeys🥰

Dayton's pov:

About five minutes had passed since Oliver left the room. I checked my phone to see messages from my friends. Molly was in Vancouver with her new boyfriend, Regan, Mark's moving his own way surfing on the beaches of the world, and Claire's just chillin with her partners. I was glad everyone was doing okay. I couldn't wait to see them next semester. Just then I heard glass break. I threw on Oliver's sweatshirt and ran downstairs.

The first thing I was my water mixed with blood. Miranda was on top of Oliver holding a shard of glass to his neck. I could see cuts on his hand and hers. Oliver struggled to hold Miranda's wrist away from his neck. I snapped out of my thoughts realizing that Oliver could be killed at any moment.

I pushed Miranda as hard as I could off of Oliver. She fell sideways dropping the shard. Oliver panted rubbing his neck. I was shaking and fell to the ground next to Oliver. He pulled me into to a hug before shouting at Miranda.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! SORS DE MA MAISON , SALOPE PSYCHOPATHE." His voice made me shake even more. He was beat red and veins were coming out his neck. Melanda or whatever her name was stood up dusting herself off.

"Think about what I said Oliver, somebody might get hurt." She walked out the door leaving the air quite tense.

"What happened Oliver? Are you okay?" I touched all over his face a check his reddish throat. "I'm fine love, I'm fine." He rubbed my back calming me down a little.

"What was that?" I asked concerned. My worried expression must of gave away my distress. He kissed my hands and smiled. "I'm okay Dayton. She didn't even break skin." I sighed out a breath of relief.

"B-but what did she mean by someone could get hurt." I was stressing out as Oliver got up on his two feet. He walked over to the kitchen and slammed his hand on the counter. "Dammit, Dayton come here."

I cautiously walked over to Oliver as I had no idea what was going on. He touched my cheek and scratched it with his nail. He then traced the blood down my cheek to my chin. "The beauty of the red." He whispered pulling me into a kiss.
I tried to pull back being all confused but he just gripped my tighter.

"Stop resisting before I punish you." He hushed against my lips. I whimpered finally allowing him access to my tongue. He made his way down to my neck and onto my chest. "O-Oliver s-stop it!" I yelled pushing him off. I started to sob as he stood 3 feet away from me.

He walked back up and stripped me off my clothing. I gasp as I stood naked in front of him. "Oliver please! Don't touch me! Stay away!" I cried as he embraced me. "Get off! Let me go!"  I hit him on his Chest and back. "Stop. Dayton, stop it!" He yelled making me jump.

"I just want........... I just want to see you. I want to hold you. I want to kiss and hug and cuddle you one..... one last time." His voice cracked while tears rolled down his face. "What do you mean one last time?" He didn't answer my question and instead cried into my shoulder. And for the first time, I was the one holding Oliver.

......................................................................

I watched Oliver from the bed brush his teeth, washed his hair, and took a long look in the mirror before coming to bed. I put my book ( gallons ) to the side on the stand. Oliver grabbed my hand and kissed it roughly. "Oliver," I said softly, "Can you please tell me what's going on?" He sighed holding my hand tightly.

"I have to leave you Dayton." He started to tear up again. "Leave me? What do you mean leave me?!" I straddled over his waist. His fingers brushed my cheek as I looked into his red eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I- I can't stay." Tears started to form in my eyes. "Oliver what are you trying to say— he cut me off with a kiss. "Let's not fight about this, let me just love you one last time."

I nodded not questioning it further. Oliver's big hands felt soothing on my body. "Oliver..." I whispered close to his ear. He wasted no time slipping his pants off and pulling out his cock.

He stuck it in without lube or anything. "Shh just relax." He hushed as I whimpered. That night we tried all new positions and he made me feel so good.

"I love you Oliver!" I yelled as I was close to cumming. "I.... love you too Dayton." He grunted our as he came inside of me. "Holy shit." He sighed coming out of me. He kissed the top of my forehead as I fell deeply asleep on his chest.

Next morning~

"Mmm." I moaned as I felt the cold spot next to me.
"Oliver?" I questioned as a note was in his place.
Dear Dayton,
As much as it pains me to leave you I have too, for your safety and mine. I love you with all of my heart I just can't bare to see you hurt.
I left early this morning so it wouldn't be so painful to see me leaving. Dayton I'm so sorry for doing this to you. I just want you to know that you are my world, and I'm happy to see that my world is now safe.
Love,
Oliver

I yelled out in desperation. I needed him and he left me. He let me down. Again. I scrambled for my phone and called Claire. "Dayton?" She sounded tired. Like she just woke up. "He left! He left me in this big house alone! He left with her!" I cried into the phone. It was silent for a minute.

"I'm coming over." Claire didn't question anything as she hung up the phone. I curled up in Oliver's spot and sniffed in his scent on the pillow.
"Oliver....." I cried. My tear soaked the pillow.

I heard the front door slam and I jumped up. "Dayton! Dayton where are you?!" Claire's voice rang  out in the house. "In here." I croaked from the bedroom. Footsteps stumped on the steps and Claire crashed into the bedroom. She rushed over to my side of the bed and pulled me close to her.

"It's okay, it's okay. We'll make it through." I cried into her chest. "Oh Claire." I sobbed. I spent the whole day crying, eating, and talking with Claire.

"Ready?" She asked. I zipped up my suitcase and nodded. Leaving Oliver's house was probably the hardest thing I could do. "Ready." I sighed taking one last look around the house. I walked out feeling refreshed but also sad. "Relax Dayton it's only the beginning."
I said to my self and made my way to Claire's car.

Happy holidays lovely readers! Sorry it took so long I was really busy with Christmas and things. The next chapter will probably be after New Years! Anyways stay tuned till them. I love you guys muah 💋!

P.s. vote and comment❤️💜