KIDNAPPING

Dayton:

I woke up to a pounding headache. I sat myself up to see I've been laying on a stone cold ground. Oliver is sitting across from me with his head in his lap, mourning like he just killed someone.

"What the actual fuck is your problem! Do you know how insane you have to be to do this? How obsessed? You've lost your mind. Let me go, n in ow!" I tried slipping my hands out the handcuffs but no good luck.

"I swear to God when Darren finds me you are so— Shut the fuck up Dayton!" He said cutting me off. " I never wanted to do this you know, but you just had to go and meet someone else. You had to go and...... you had to go and abandon me."

Was he serious right now? After all he's done, he has to be joking. "Are you kidding me?! You're the one who left me for 3 FUCKING YEARS OLIVER! Not only that but you had a baby, A FREAKING BABY! With a woman who is an awful person. So don't tell me I abandoned you."

Oliver was now crying endlessly. But where was he all those nights I cried? Nowhere in sight.

"Look, you obviously have some issues that you need to work on, maybe therapy, but I am not letting you ruin my wedding I've been desperately dreaming about. The wedding that I finally get to have. Please, don't take that away from me."

Oliver seemed conflicted. I, on the other hand, would do anything it takes to get out of here.

"You know that was supposed to be me, standing at the alter. Waiting for you to walk down the isle and kiss you. It was supposed to be me!"

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't entertained by his pathetic excuses.

"It's so funny because I spent months crying over your weak , pathetic , ass." I huffed scotching against the wall.

"Don't test me Dayton." He was now standing over me. I wish I was anywhere but here.

"Do you know that Elliot isn't even mine? I found out a couple months ago. He's my cousin's but I can't just abandon him. I already raised him."

He covered his hands over his face. In that scenario I kinda felt bad for him. But that doesn't excuse him leaving.

"And that has what to do with me?" Oliver started to look pissed. I knew I was testing his patience but I don't care. He should just let me go.

"Day, please don't marry him. I know I did you so wrong. I don't deserve another chance, but please I'm begging you." He got down to my level. He tried putting his hand on my cheek but I turned the other way.

"Oliver I love him. Those three years you were gone and didn't call were the best three years of my life. I found myself and found self healing. I found true love. I would really like for you to let me go so I can get married. Please."

There was a stunned look on his face. It was almost like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Suddenly he picked me up and carried me up the stairs. My hands were still tied so there wasn't much of a resistance I could give.
We made it to a nice, clean room that looked brand new.

"You'll stay here till further notice." He chained my foot the the bed and untied my hands.

I immediately started hitting and punching him. "YOU CRAZY BASTARD! ARE YOU INSANE?!"

I kept hitting until he caught my fist. "Would you like your stay to be longer?" I shook my head putting down my fist.

"Then behave." I crossed my arms giving him a stern look.

"Let me break it down for you. You'll be staying here for quite some time. I'll be in and out working. If you need anything press the blue button next to the dresser beside you. Someone will come in my place. There's food and drinks in the mini fridge. I'll refill it every once in a while.
Just behave and you won't be punished, understand?" I kept quiet trying to process.

He grabbed my face and pulled it closer to his. I squirmed as it hurt my jaw.

"I said do you understand?" I nodded and he let go.

"Good." He dusted himself off and tossed me a remote. "You can watch anything you want. There's every channel. I'll be back in the morning." Tears rapidly started coming down my cheek.

"Oh yeah and don't try to escape. There's no use."

He closed the door and I heard a click. No use my ass I was still going to try. With a blurred vision I tried hacking at the chain on my foot.

When that didn't work I threw glass at the window. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

I sat on the floor and the broken glass. I felt helpless. I pulled the picture of Darren and kissed.

"Wait for my love. I'll see you again, I promise."

Y'all can be mad Ik Ik I was gone forever. I missed u guys to much. I had to get my head together. But I'm so excited to be writing again. Hopefully you guys stay till the end. It's shocking. Thank you for supporting me and my story. Much love <3