HOPE

Dayton

I can't remember the last time I left the house. It had to be two months by now. I was supposed to get married in a couple of weeks. All hopes for that were down the drain. There's people here. They come in and out as they please. Anytime they try to talk to me or get me to eat, I retaliate in defense. Oliver made sure he'd put me in my place afterwards. It was so mentally exhausting being here. Sometimes, I really wish I never went with Oliver that night.

Day by day was a lose of patience. Every moment was just another moment of wanting to be home. Home with Darren that is. Oliver would also correct anytime I would speak of Darren. It was repulsive how he kept trying to touch me like he saved me. It was disgusting. My foot was chained to the bed. The chain was long enough to go to the bathroom but nowhere else. Torturing.

"I brought you something." Oliver threw the bag onto the bed.  I glared at him intensely. "Whatever shit you have I don't want it, keep it." I tossed the bag back in his direction. he grunted as the bag hit him. "Always so difficult aye?"

He shook his head and sat on the edge of the bed. "Open it, I have a feeling you'll like what you see." I didn't move. I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of getting me to do what he wanted.

"Fine, be that way." He took the gift back and threw it across the room. I flinched at the sound of glass breaking as it hit the wall.

"Do you know how long I've waited to have you back? Back to me? You left me over a minor mistake that could've been fixed if you'd just listen to me. But you never seem to listen at all. Turns out you ran away to get married in the process. He doesn't even know you like I do."

I scoffed. Of course Oliver would conjure up that pathetic statement. "You're right he doesn't know me like you do. In fact, he knows me better than you ever will. Now let me go." Oliver stood still as the room's atmosphere thickened. I remained my ground not letting his intimating stance get to me.

Suddenly a burst of laughter came from him which made me jump a little. "You know Dayton you are really funny. You think that little ass speech was going to get you somewhere. Don't you get it? You're not leaving. Not until you realize what you need is all right here, with me. Just know, Darren could never give you the life you deserve." Tears started to form in my eyes.

I couldn't believe this lunatic wasn't letting me go. How could I have been so stupid to go with him in the first place? "Don't cry dear beloved, you're safe, wether you feel like it or not. I won't hurt you or let anyone hurt you. I promise."

He made his way to put his hand up to my face. I smacked it away in pure disgust. "Don't fucking touch me. Go away, I can't stand to see your face as of now." Oliver rolled his eyes and moved away. I rolled the cuffs of his sleeves up before speaking . "I'm not worried about your behavior now. I trust that it's just a phase."

I scowled at him. I mean I just can't believe this man took me away when I was my happiest. I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM.

"I'll be back later with dinner. Someone will help come and wash you. If you behave maybe you can come and sit at the dinner table." I spit at him as he made his way out the door.

"Or not."

Tears flooded my eyes. I don't want to lose my hope of getting out of here but chances were slim. I had to find a way back to my love, my love that I was supposed to be married too.

He probably thinks I ran away. Something I'd never do, at least not from him. I loved him, with everything I had that's my whole purpose of getting married to him.

I can't let this shitbag ruin my happiness, not again. "Stupid shitface, I'm getting out of here. I will find a way." I whispered to myself. I crouched down to the floor and waited for dinner to be served.

End of part one...

Hey guys. I have devastating news. I will once again be going on hiatus. A string of death seems to keep following my family and I. Yesterday I lost the most important thing to me. I lost my best friend, my partner in crime. My dog was hit by a car on the Fourth of July because these damn fireworks scared him.

I can never hold him or get him back. He's gone forever and I didn't even say goodbye. What did I do to deserve that? Why me? Nothing and no one can replace him. It hurts so much all I can do is cry. I'm sunken into a deep depression and I don't know how to pull myself out. Hopefully I can finish these stories in time. I'm very sorry for the short chapter and thank you for your patience <3