NEW BEGINNINGS

*Darren*

Three years later

Dayton's pov:

It's been three years since Oliver has left me. The first few weeks were rough. I cried until I threw up almost everyday. I would get out of the house for 5 minutes before breaking down and running to hide somewhere. Jessie, Tony, and Claire tried their hardest to gather my strength back up again. They brought me food, clothes, and gave me all the love I needed. Eventually it worked and I went out more.

I found another job as a waiter but in a much better place. It's nice and clean and the people there are really nice. I've even met someone. His name is Darren ( I know crazy right another d name ).

He's a regular customer and the new owner of the restaurant. Our restaurant is a well known one for making great burgers and onion rings with the best sauce.  Darren's half Italian on his mother's side so his dishes are always great. Even when he cooks for me at home.

We got our own condo because a big house brings back old memories that I didn't want to recover.
I told Darren everything thing that happened with me and Oliver up to the point where he left. He understood completely and has even helped me with my anxiety and panic attacks by doing breathing exercises and yoga. We also got a puppy.

"What are you doing my love?" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I sat on his lap typing away. "I'm answering questions on my artwork, people seem to really love it!"
I was happy people were loving my work, especially when they commented how good it looks.

"That's great." He said softly with a smile. He put his head in my shoulder and plays with my ring.

Oh I forgot to mention he proposed in May under a cherry tree. It was so Beautiful I cried. I immediately said yes. We'd already been together for two years.

He kissed me in the crease of my neck. "Stop that tickles." I laughed. He smiles at me and says "I love your laugh." I blush looking away. Why did he have to be so goddamn gorgeous!

He was a lot more gentle than Oliver the more I realize. He takes his time with things. I kissed him on the lips and move my mouth against his. My favorite thing about his kisses are they are sensual and slow. So I could really feel the real passion and love.

Oliver never did that. It was from my lips to my neck just like that. I never felt the real love on my lips.

The kiss got deeper but he pulled away at the last moment. "Nun uh, I want every time we have sex to feel special. I want to caress you and your body. I want you to feel all the love I have for you." He kissed my hands gently. The last time we had full on sex was after the engagement and it was amazing.

Every thrust he hit in my body was powerful but also not hurtful. I felt so good during and after it. He took care of my body so well. Stopped to make sure I was okay, and iced me afterwards. I didn't wake up to my neck looking like it was punched multiple times. A few minor hickeys skimmed it but nothing to serious

I finally got the therapy I had needed for so long. Darren thought it would be a good idea for the trauma I went through. I agree and now I see her monthly. She's so kind and listens to everything.

"What do you want to eat?" Darren asked. I shrugged. "Anything is fine with me. We should invite Claire, Tony, and Jessie." I said looking through my papers of art. I sketch sometimes to relax myself.

Darren lit a sage candle that really relaxed my mind. I was so at peace where I was now than from three years ago. All I could think about was Oliver and how I couldn't live without him. Now all I see is Darren in my future. The house phone rang snapping me out my trace of me and Darren finally getting married. Darren walked over to answer it.

"Uh huh........mmm okay. It's for you." Darren whispered softly. I smiled taking the phone from him. "Hello?" I chirped into the phone.

"DAYTON. GET OVER HERE NOW." Claire shouted into the phone. I pulled it away from me so my ears wouldn't burst. "Is something the matter?" I asked.

"YES! Bring Darren over with you. Hurry!" She hung up the phone before I could answer it. Darren looked over at me worryingly. I hopped off the couch and grabbed my jacket.

"I guess we're going to Claire's." I smiled softly. He had a firm look on his face then nodded. We walked out the building to the car hand in hand. I sighed getting into the passenger's seat. I played with my ring hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.

"Dayton look at me." I look at Darren with blurry eyes. "I love you." He grabbed my face and kissed it.
We were sitting in the driveway of Claire's place.
"You're going to be fine." I nodded kissing his hand.

We walked up to the door practicing breathing exercises. I rung the doorbell and heard footsteps coming close to it. "Welcome!" Tony and Jessie said in unison. I smiled walking in with Darren behind me. Claire was stirring something up in the kitchen.

She grinned greatly when she saw both of us. "Come in, sit, sit." She rushed over to greet us. "I love seeing you too together. It really does bring joy to my eyes."

Me and Darren smiled at each other. "Oh right! Tony, Jessie, come here!" Claire was bouncing out her seat. "We have an announcement
....... we're PREGNANT!" I scrambled to my legs over to them.

"Congratulations!" I hugged Claire and touched her stomach. "Actually, it's me and Jessie." My eyes grew wider. "I'm so happy for you guys!" I hugged Jessie and Darren shook Tony's hand. "Tony's family is coming over to celebrate, so I thought I'd invite my family. You Dayton." I almost cried.

"Really Claire? You consider me family?" She nodded. I wiped away the one tear in my eye.

The door bell rang but I guess I was the only one to hear it. "I'll get it!" I ran to the door without thinking . My smile suddenly dropped. It was Oliver with a small child and Miranda standing proudly next to him. "I-I-I Oliver." I fainted right at the door.

Ah shit here we go again.

STAY TUNED FOR Next week when Dayton wakes up to SEE OLIVER AFTER THREE YEARS. Tysm for 100k readers. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! 💓❤️💖