PREGNANT?!

Oliver pov:

This bitch was definitely tripping. She couldn't be pregnant! Not with my child at least. I traced over Dayton's bruised neck and the hickeys on his tits. I didn't know I could be so rough. He groaned slowly opening his eyes. "Good morning." He smiled. I did the same kissing his forehead. "Your hair is growing out." I brushed my fingers through his hair. He gently moans as I make my way down to his chest.

"Don't, I'm still sore." He gets up wobbly and looks in the mirror. He runs his fingers up and around his neck. "Oliver, you've got to stop abusing my neck." He whines walking to the bathroom.

"I can't help but to mark what's mine, let everyone know you belong to me." I couldn't see his face but from his cherry red ears I could tell he was blushing.

It was hard to contain myself when Dayton was basically telling me to come and get him. He was telling me with his lips but with his body language. His eyes skimmed me as he licked his lips and his teeth sunk into his bottom lip. His hips swayed side to side against the bathroom sink. "You horny little devil." I laughed.
I got up and walked over to Dayton's naked ass.

"Je ne vais pas te baiser, mais je vais te punir pour être un vilian garçon." I whispered in his ear. He shivered rocking his hips against me. "Yes, s'il te plaît punis moi." He spoke in French. I was taken aback by how he understood me and responded.

"I-I took some online class a few weeks ago at my campus, I m-mostly remembered the sexual stuff." He giggled blushing hard. I threw him over my shoulder and tossed him on the cushion chair next to the bed.
"Turn over and put your hands over your head."

He grinned his naughty little grin. I tied his hands up behind his back tightly into a bow. He was wiggling around excitingly. I got a firm grip on his ass and held it in place with one hand and slapped it with the other.

"Ahhh, yes!" Dayton moaned. My cock twitched at the sound of him. I laid down another slap and his ass got super red. "Fuck." I let out a frustrated groan.
Dayton was dripping pre-cum on my lap. I slapped him again and he bit down on his lip.

"Don't hold back, I want to hear you conejito."
He nodded releasing his plum from his teeth. Both his cheeks were like little cherries. I brought them up to my face and took a bite out of his left cheek.

"Ow Oliver!" Dayton pushed my face away from his ass. I laughed bending him back over my lap. "You have five more baby." I kissed the top of his head.

I slapped him three more times and he had already came, which had earned him five more slaps. After that, he had trouble getting up to I carried him to the bathroom to get cleaned off. After that, I rubbed some cream on his ass and laid him on his stomach.
He covered his face in the pillows of the bed. "What's wrong conejito?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Well, new semester starts for me and I won't get to spend as much time with you anymore." Dayton was now looking up at me with teary eyes. I smiled softly pulling him into a hug. "We'll have plenty of time together baby, just as much time as we had now."

Dayton had taken a semester off to be with me more. Now he has to go back ( because I told him to ) so he can finish. He hated the thought of leaving me but I want him to finish and let him become his dream job of being a psychiatrist.
I put oil in my hands and slowly spread it over his back.

"Oooh yeah Oliver right there." I chuckled hitting his favorite spots. "Mmph! Ahhh." Dayton moaned as I rubbed the middle of his back. My cock stood up again by the wave of his angelic voice.
I groaned pushing my fingers deep into his back.

"S-stop Oliver it's too deep!" Was everything he said sexual? Sound like it to me.

I was about to move my hands lower when the doorbell rang. "When I come back, we'll continue this." I kissed his head jogging to the door.

When I opened it my happy smile disappeared and Miranda's appeared. She pulled out a picture from behind her back and her smile got wider as she shoved the picture in my face.
"See! See! I told you! I told you I'm pregnant with your baby!"

I know this was a short chapter but I needed a little break so I decided to do one. ily guys see you next chapter!!💕