Valentine's day special

I know this is late but I forgot about this chapter............. anyways thanks for one thousand reads I love you guys.

Oliver

I threw the keys on the table as I sat the groceries down. "Dayton! I'm back!" I yelled from the kitchen. When I get no reply I step into the living room where I thought he might've been. Instead I'm greeted with rose petals leading me to my bedroom.

"Dayton?" I called out. Still no reply. The petals lead me to a card sitting up by flowers. Pulling out the flowers behind it I opened it and read it.

Dear Oliver,
Today's a special day but you might've already knew that. I wanted to do something special for you and all of your hard work. So follow the petals to a place where you can relax.... and full of bubbles!

               Love,
                           Dayton

I smirked at the letter following the petals to the bathroom. But boy was I in for a surprise. There I found Dayton in a purple silk robe. He was running his hand through the bubbles. He spotted me instantly and smirked. He walked over to the door and swayed his hips seductively. I gulped as he didn't say a word stripping me of my clothes.

He got on his tippy-toes and whispered in my ear. "Let's get you to the tub big boy." He bit my ear dragging me to the tub. I was left speechless as I sat down into the tub. "Now just relax." He said in a calm tone. I did as he said while he rubbed my shoulders.

"Ah fuck!" I groaned. He hit my sweet spot in my shoulder blade. "Does that feel good?" He said sweetly in my ear. I could feel my face heating up as I nodded. I never knew Dayton could be so.........sexy

I massaged the same spot until I almost fell asleep. "Now how about we get you cleaned up." I nodded turning around to Dayton. "No peaking silly." Dayton winked slipping out of his robe. I turned around quickly closing my eyes. I could here Dayton get into the tub. "Open them." Dayton demanded and I did so. Dayton was now on top of my lap.

He had no idea what trouble he got himself into. His bright pink nipples were in front of me teasing me. "No touching." Dayton giggled scrubbing my chest.

His ass was bouncing up and down in my lap. He was definitely teasing me. Once he was finished washing me and himself we both hopped out the tub.

"I need a sec okay." He said pushing me out the bathroom. By this point I was pissed. He wouldn't let me touch him even though he was teasing me. Then my cock was so hard it was throbbing and red.

I went over to my drawer picking out a pair of boxer briefs. I laid on the bed with my still rock hard cock sticking up. "Ready." Dayton said quietly.

I sat up on my elbows as he walked in and dayum. Dayton had these black, knee high socks on with frilly dark, purple panties on. "You like?" He asked his face full of blush. I rushed off the bed to throw him on it. I hovered over him as he lay below me.

"Oh sweetheart you have no idea what trouble you got yourself into." I chuckled. He smirked putting his finger on his bottom lip. "Are you gonna punish me, daddy?"

Dayton crossed the line. His ass is getting destroyed tonight.

I ripped open his panties making him gasp. I grabbed a bottle of lube, slapping some on my two fingers before putting it inside of him. He let out a silent scream after whimpering quietly.

"We're just getting started." I stated shoving them up farther. "DADDY!" Dayton screams in my ear. It's like music to them, I loved the way Dayton sounded.
"Scream more Dayton, I want to here you! Don't hold back!" He moans at my words arching his back.

"Oliver!....... I think I'm gonna cum." Dayton moans as I speed up my rhythm. "Oliver! Wait!" Dayton yells as he cums on his stomach. "You like we're done? I'm going all out." I smile brushing his hair out of his face.

"Bring it on big boy." He smirks as I thrust my cock into him. His smirk turns into another silent scream.

I thrust into him a few more times before he starts to get comfortable and pain turns into pleasure. "F-faster d-daddy!" Dayton stumbles to get the words out.

"You don't have to tell me twice cutie." I trust into him harder and faster. His eyes start rolling back in his head. He gripped the sheets tightly while mumbling nonsense. Exactly how I wanted him.

I stop thrust once I saw how he came for the third time. I kissed his inner thigh as I carried him to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "Next time we'll do this MY way. I kissed his forehead as he slowly fell asleep.

I woke up the next day to an empty spot beside me. I groaned checking the time. 8:46am February 14. Wasn't Valentine's day yesterday day thought. I shook my head throwing my legs over the bed.

I brushed my teeth and hair before heading downstairs. "Happy Valentines Day!!!!" Dayton and Claire shout from behind the counter.

"Wasn't it yesterday?" I asked confusedly. Claire and Dayton shook their heads handing me a big heart shaped box. "For all of your hard work Oliver, this is for you." Dayton said shyly. That's certainly how he wasn't acting last night.

"So let me get this straight. You weren't here yesterday day or last night?" Dayton shook his head still handing me his present. I smiled kissing his forehead sweetly.

"Thanks cutie." I ruffled his hair while heading to my studies. I should've known Dayton wasn't like that. It was all some silly dream or trick that my mind played on me. But one I will never forget.

This was a little short chapter to make up the time for this story that I haven't worked on in so long. If you guys could read my new story it would really help motivate me to write more of this one and my other ones. I will get started on this one soon maybe some time in July. Right now I'm on my way to Montana with no WiFi or cell service! Yayyyyyyyy.......

Anyways vote, comment, and check out my other story okay love you byeeeeeeeee!!!