WHO ARE YOU?

Miranda
New chapter, new person.

Who are you?

Oliver

Dayton was curled up to my side by the time the movie was finished. I laughed as to I told him he couldn't make it through the whole movie. Looks like I was right. The Titanic is a very long movie.
I carried him to my room and laid him gently on the bed. He mumbled something about hotdog before going back to sleep. "Bonne nuit ma douce."

I closed the door to the bedroom and plopped myself back down on the couch. Just as I was about to find another movie the doorbell rang.
I ignored the first few but then got scared it'd wake Dayton and I DO not want to do that.

"What do you want I was in the middle of—." I paused in the middle of my sentence. "Mira." I grumbled under my breath. She smiled pushing her way in. "Hello dear." She said putting down a basket of flowers. "I was thinking how to make this work."

She sat on the counter crossing her legs. "Let's make us a poly." She cheered as I raised a brow. "Ya know, me, you, and Dayton. I bet the sex would be really hot." She grinned widely. I shook my head.
No way in hell was she seeing Dayton's body! Only I get to do that!

"No way." I stated as she groaned. "I was suppose to be your bride! You and I were going to get married a year ago! What happened to us!" She yelled as I covered her mouth. "Shut.up. You mad the mistake of cheating then turning into a stalker! I only took you to that restaurant to tell you to stop."

I took my hand off her mouth. "I think you should leave." I turned to look away from her. She found her way to my back and pressed her chest against it.

"Ollie please, more than anything I want to try it again. This time I'll do my best and be the most extraordinary wife ever!
Just give me a chance."
She cried now squeezing me.

I gripped he arms off of my as she took a couple of steps. "It's not just you, it's your family too."
I sighed and chuckled a little knowing that it rhymed. I cleared my throat straightening up.

"Your family is snobby not to mention they wanted you pregnant when we were only dating for 3 months! They may be rich but not the nice kind." I scoffed. "B-but Oliver! My family was the one that took you in! We were always meant to be! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!" She cried drooping to her knees.

"What do you want from me? This act of yours isn't working so just give it up." She looked up at me with stained tears. She got up off of her knees and brushed herself off. "I really thought you'd fall for it this time." She laughed lightly. "I remember when you use to hold me until I stopped crying then we'd have makeup sex. That was so great."

I stared at her with disgust. "Yeah well those days were over the moment you cheated on me with my drunken brother so." She shrugged turning on her heels. "Well everyone makes mistakes. It took me two years to realize mine, so can we start over, just the both of us?" I glared as she smiled.

"Get the fuck out my house." I said sternly. "You'll come back eventually, you're not gay, you know you aren't. So quit lying to yourself! You're only with that boy because of his tight little hol— GET OUT NOW!"

She stumbled to the door and practically ran out. She really knew how to push my buttons. I calmed myself down before heading upstairs in my bedroom. Dayton, thankfully, was still sleeping peacefully. I ran my fingers through his hair.