PANIC

Dayton

"Dayton, Dayton look at me." Darren tried to get me to calm down. My breathing just kept getting shorter and shorter. "I'm going to get you some water. Take deep breaths." Darren left and I gripped the pillow. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I thought these little attacks went away. Apparently not. "Look at me baby." Darren grabbed my face with both his hand. He put the water down on the table so it didn't spill. "If you want, I won't let him get close or lay a finger on you." I started to take deep breaths. It was fine, I was fine, right? He couldn't be here for much longer.

"How about we go to bed hm? We forget this ever happened, and wake up to a new day." I nodded letting him carry me on his back to our bedroom. He started to undress me and I started to get ticklish. "Stop it!" I giggled. He smiled kissing my pale feet. "Darren...." He wasn't listening. He started gently kissing my foot and trailed up my leg. "D-Darren I thought— oh!" He stopped me mid sentence by sucking on my thigh. "I never said I couldn't please you in other ways. You're so smooth." He caressed my thigh before smacking it. "Mm!" He smiled in amusement. "This is going to be so much fun."

I squealed as he held me in place. He trailed kisses all the way up to my benis. He started licking it up and down with small licks before covering the whole thing. "Fuckk!" Darren gave me a harsh stare. He hated when I used swear words. "S-sorry." He smirked continuing to suck on my benis. I gripped the sheets and looked away. His tongue was like magic. "Dayton. Look at me. Now." I slowly turned to him. We stared into each other's eyes. His blue green eyes glossed over my dark brown ones.

Before I knew it I came on his face. We sat in shock for a minute. My face started to get all hot and bothered. "Darren! I'm so sorry let me clean it up." I grabbed the nearest thing to me and wiped his face off. He smiled stopping my hand from wiping and licked the bit of white semen he had on his lips.
"Tasty." He smirked watching me blush.

"W-we should get to bed." I muttered under my breath. He nodded fetching some baby wipes from the nightstand. "Don't want to go to sleep all sticky now don't we?" I grinned admiring him. He does so much for me it's unexplainable. Oliver........ I don't think Oliver can compare. Yeah me and Oliver had sexual chemistry, but Darren and I have so much more than that. I truly am in love with Darren Rossi. "There! All cleaned up!" I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "You know I can't what to marry you right?" He slipped some pajamas bottoms onto me and rested on my chest.

"Sei la cosa che illumina di piú il mio mond." I
softly stroked his head. "Questo mi rende molto Felice di sentiro." I replied proudly.

"I'm so in love with you Dayton you don't even know." He gently kissed my hands. "I'm not going to let anyone take you away. Especially Oliver. He lost someone good, and he's not getting them back."

We showered each other in kissing while slowly falling asleep in each other's arms, and I'll have to admit, I've never felt a love like this one.

At Claire's house the next morning : Oliver's pov:

"They're doing WHAT?!" I yelled at Claire. She calmly fixed her posture and gave me a harsh stare. "I said they're getting married, if you didn't here the first time." I stood back in astonishment. I couldn't believe it. Dayton's getting married, and it's not to me. "You can't be serious." I fell back down in my chair. Dayton was getting married to a guy he barely knew. Darryl doesn't even know Dayton like I do. He doesn't know his needs. "I am very serious. They're coming over today to plan it." Claire ate her eggs calmly while my eyes were basically out of my own head. "You- you can't let this happen!
Dayton barely even knows this guy!" Claire dropped her fork and stood over me.

"You know what else he barley knew? He barely knew the reason you fucking left him only to get some bitch pregnant. He barely knew the reason you started a whole new life without him. You need to get your shit together and leave here tomorrow." She walked off passing Miranda. "Geez what's her problem?" Miranda snaked her arm around me. "Why don't you come back to bed?" She sucked on my ear making it red. "Not now Mira." I pushed her off and snatched my keys of the counter.

"I'm going for a drive." I didn't even wait for her response before slamming the door shut. "If I just had stayed, Dayton would still be with me." I said to myself. I jogged down the steps to the car. I sat in the car and thought to myself for a second. Why did I leave? And if I did, why didn't I take Dayton with me. I started up the car and pressed on the gas. I was not only angry but also sad. I lost the only person I ever really cared about. I lost.

Yeah this is short but I have had much motivation lately. I'm sorry guys but I'll get back on my feet eventually! Tysm for the support and sweet comments. I love you guys💕