RIDE

*Oliver's car*

Oliver

I was in a big heap of mess. Claire was furious with anger. "Un-fucking believable." She scoffed. "I leave you alone for five minutes and you're already pouncing on him like a puppy!"

I looked at the small boy under me covering his chest with his shirt. He had this scared look on his face. "Ah shit, I'm sorry...." I got off of the boy and he quickly put back on his shirt.

He looked sad as to disappointment on his face as he tried to face Claire. She softened her eyes but shot glare glances at me. "You, upstairs, now." She pointed to Dayton. "Me and Mr. Oliver need to have a little talk."

He nodded and as her past her she ruffled his hair. As soon as the door close from upstairs she came and slapped me across the face.

"Claire! What the hell?!" I rubbed my face even tho it didn't hurt that bad.

"Don't you "what the hell" me. You promised you weren't going to touch him after the almost raped situation, and what do you do? Strip him down to his pants?!" She yelled and her cheeks got a rosy pink color.

All I could do was look down in shame. She was right after all. I felt disgusting with myself. "Look," she said with the little patience she had left. "I understand you have feelings for him but take you're time with him. He's already been broken once." She said the last part as a whisper but I heard it.

I just sighed and nodded. I was getting ready to get up but Claire grabbed my arm.

"Please stay for dinner, it would mean a lot that the only cousin I trust could stay." She pleaded.

I scratched my stubble and nodded. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She yelped and pulled me into a tight hug. She may be small but she's strong.

I hugged her back as I saw Dayton appear around the corner. He quickly spun around and sped-walked to the kitchen. "Wait!" I yelled and he stopped surprised by my loud voice.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sneak up on you two! I-I was j-just curious when dinner was ready...... but please continue to what you were doing, I'll just fix a salad or something......."

He had tears swelling up in his eyes but he wiped them away quickly. Just then Claire started to burst out laughing.

"W-what's so funny?" He asked sniffling. Claire continued to laugh and I even let out a little chuckle. "Oh honey! He's my cousin!" She said still laughing.

His eyes widened as he looked completely shocked and perplexed. "Cousin?" He questioned.

Claire calmed down a little bit and said more calmly, "yes my cousin on my mom's side." She chuckled a little showing her dimple on the right side of her cheek.

He made the o shape with his mouth and caught sight of me staring. He quickly looked down and blushed. "I-I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"No worries!" She said wiping a tear from her laughter. "We're all good, now I'm starving so let's get to dinner!"

She grabbed both of our hands a led us to her dining room. She put out a salad, a bowl of noodles, and some spaghetti sauce. It all looked delicious and I licked my lips as I could already taste it. I watched as she excused her self to the bathroom and her curls bounced as she skipped happily.

Now it was just me and Dayton at the table. His face was bright red and her kept his hands in his lap while looking down.

"Dayton, look at me." He flinched when I called his name but glanced up. "Yes?" He said quietly but cutely.

"Come here." I said patting my leg. He shifted over to me and sat on my leg. "I'm sorry to not consent your feelings on touching you. I forgot you had almost got raped and you must have been so scared. I'm truly sorr— I liked it.." he cut me off.

"Huh?" I questioned. "But I thought......" he shook his head. "I-i liked you kissed. It felt warm and nice, soft, beautiful." He said spacing out. I traced my hand over his and gripped it tightly.

"Let's go for a ride." I said nibbling on his ear. He turned bright red and nodded. "What about Claire?" He asked nervously.

"Claire! We're going for a ride!" I yelled to her. "Okay! That's fine! Be back in an hour!" She yelled back. God I love that girl.

...............................................................

We hop in my ghost ride. He seemed to fidget a lot so I held his hand as we started to cruise down the highway. His cheek stay red the whole time and he barely said anything. I turned on the radio and his face seemed to light up.

"I know this song!" He yelped. I chuckled at his excitement. "You do so you say?" I say turning it up a little bit.

He then started to sing: I was scared of dentist and the dark, I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversation.

He sung beautifully. I watch him intensely while paying attention to the road. I pulled over to my favorite spot to view the starry night. I cupped his chin and turned down the radio.

He tried to look away but I kept his face in place. "Look at me, now" I demand and look at me through his eyelashes. "Properly." I corrected.

We were now face to face. I saw the goosebumps on his neck and his brightly red face. He was about to say something but I couldn't hold back anymore and attack his lips.

They felt so nice and warm. They were plum and smooth. He let out a little moan and slipped off my jacket. I slipped my hand up his shirt and flicked my thumb over his nipples. He moan louder but not to loud. I pulled him over to me in the driver seat and he sat on my lap. I lifted his shirt over his head and sucked on his nipples. I let my tongue swirl over them.

"O-oh yes! Just like that!" He moaned and I trailed up to his neck sucking on it. His eyes rolled back as I found his sweet spot. He unbuckled my pants as I continued to leave hickeys around his body.

"I-i want to help too." He said as he took out my monster cock. I'm not exact the smallest person, in fact I'm nine inches! I was worried he'd strain himself. "Be careful." I said and winked down at him.

He held it before putting the tip in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the top and I groaned in pleasure. "Don't tease." I said gripping the staring wheel. He almost got the whole thing in his mouth while grabbing my balls.

"Yeah just like that. Vaya más rápido." ( go faster )
He must have understood what I said because of a matter of minutes he was bobbing his head up and down.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled. "I'm gonna cum."

He kept bobbing up and down and said, "cum."
He looked up at me with lustful eyes. That's when I Realized I wanted to fuck him till he sees stars. He pushed back his long black hair so he could see. I had reached my climax and I came in his mouth.

"Swallow it." He did as was told and swallowed my thick semen. Some dripped from his mouth but I wiped it before it got on the floor.

He gazed up at me with sleepy eyes and yawned . I held him until he dozed off.

Well guys this was a very interesting chapter. Next chapter we get to see Claire yayy!!!
I'll see you guys next time I love you stars!!!