RAGE

Picture of Oliver above

Oliver

I turned around to see the waiter that served us earlier was crying. Why was he crying. Why was my boy crying. A few seconds later Shane came back with a bruised cheek. He was also walking kinda funny. I was about to say something but I held back as he burst into tears. The waitress held him tightly and asked him what's wrong. He was to much of a mess to answer though so she gave her what seemed to be a house key and he darted out the diner. "Little bitch." Shane murmured. He glared at him as he ran down the street. "What did you do, Shane." I said firmly hold my hands together.

"Nothing much he's just being a little bitch that he is." He laughed and went to take a bite of his sandwich but I knocked it out of his hand. "Hey! What the hell!" He yelled but my angry expression didn't change. "What. Did. You. Do." I asked for the second time without hesitation. He chuckled nervously as he knew what I was capable of. In fact everybody knew what I was capable of expected my little angel. He was one of the innocent ones. His friend Claire was my shadow and gave all of the information I needed. But she wouldn't give me the info on him. She said it was private and personal and it wasn't her place to tell. "I have no idea what your talking abou— I grabbed the collar of his shirt from across the table before he could finish his sentence. Austin excuse himself to the bathroom. He hated violence but he could stand a little of it. After all horror is his favorite genre.

He put his arm out in front of me. "Just wait a second Oliver. I didn't do anything!" Shane shook his head and pleaded for me not to punch him. "Tell me what you did. Tell me what you did to my boy!" I screamed and veins popped out my neck.

"Fine! Fine. I touch him I touch the little whore. I knew he wanted it his face said it all. I mean nobody could look that innocent." I was in full rage mode. I wanted to punch the shit out of Shane. Instead I picked him up by his collar and slammed him against the wall. "IF YOU EVER DARE MY BOY AGAIN I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HANDS TO TOUCH WITH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" I dropped him on the ground and he nodded. I went over to Claire who immediately gave me her spare house key. "Where will you stay?" I asked curiously. "Well if you actually listen to me for once you'd actually know that I had a boyfriend." She sighed and shook her head. "Just go you big doofus." I kissed her cheek in thanks and sped my car up noorwill street. I reached her apartment in a matter of moments and took some deep breaths. "Here we go."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Dayton

I spent the rest of my chilling on Claire's couch. I had been streaming through her Netflix account. Her apartment was like my safe place to get away from.......things. I was watching fifty shades freed and I suddenly got a craving for ice cream. I was just about to get up when the doorbell rang. I ignored it the first time but it kept ringing. I groaned as I dragged my feet to the door. "If it's you Claire next time use your spare key!" I yelled from the other side. It rang again and I whipped the door opened.

To my surprise it was Oliver from the diner. "Oliver?," I questioned tilting my head. "I didn't want to be rude." He said holding Claire's spare key. "Well aren't you going to invite me in?"

"I-u-um no! I mean yes! Yes of course." I scooted over to let him in. "Nice place." He said observing the art against the wall.

"A-actually it's Claire's not mine, I just did the art." I said shyly. He went over to them and studied them closely.

These are very nice, have you thought of selling them." He asked gently. "N-no I just drew them for her because she's the only one who's compliments my art. I looked down as I could directly look him in the eyes.

I saw his footsteps getting closer to me. He lifted my chin with his finger. "You know, you should look a person in their eyes when they're talking to you" He said making me look into his brown/blackish eyes.

"Yes s-sir I'm sorry." I covered my mouth immediately after I said that. Sir?! Really?!

He moved his finger from under my chin and cleared his throat. "Well I must be on my way, it was nice seeing you Dayton." He held up my hand at kissed it.

"See you later, minou~" and with that he left. I tried to catch the breath I was holding in and slid against the wall.

"What the hell just happened?"

I know this was kinda short but I'll write the next one longer I promise. Anyway see you guys next time or next week it depends anyway byyyye.