TELLING

*picture of Claire*

Dayton
I woke up with strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Oliver's peaceful sleeping face. I touched the stubble delicately and traced his bottom lip. He looked so dreamlessly. Then the events from yesterday came rushing back to me. I blushed brightly as to I didn't know what demon took over me yesterday! I turned over so my back was against Oliver's bare chest.

"Holy cheese sticks! He's really built!" I said in my head. I tried to get out of his grasp and get up but his arms wrapped around me tighter.

"Stay." He said sleepily. "Please stay, don't go." I sighed but laid back down. I cuddled up to his muscular chest as he put his big hands on my waist.

I didn't even notice I wasn't wearing my clothes until Oliver started to play with the hem of the shirt.

"U-um w-what happened to my clothes?" I ask nervously. I blinked a couple times to get adjusted to the sunlight shining through the window. "You had a sticky accident in your pants yesterday so when i brought you to my house I cleaned you off and put you in my clothes. Your clothes are still in the wash." He explained and I turned brighter than blood.

"I-I am s-s-so sorry!" I stammered. "What can I do to make it up to you , please!" I was now on my knees and my head down in shame. He chuckled and said, "Dayton, don't worry about it, if someone should be sorry it's me. I made you get in that car and kiss me, I'm sorry."

I pulled him into a hug. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I was the one who wanted to go. It's fine I trust you." I pulled away and he stared into each other's eyes for awhile before he tossed me under him. My arms were pinned above my head with one of his hands and his other hand was on my waist.

"God, it's taking a lot of damn self control to not rip these clothes off of you right now." He hissed as he hovered over me. I bit my bottom lip and looked down at his huge bulge. Damn he's packed, I hadn't noticed that before. I searched the rest of his body as he let out a laugh.

"Like what you see, conejito." He said putting his forehead on mine. I nodded and he smirked. "You want me to kiss you conejito?" I nodded slowly as nothing came out my mouth. He attack my lips again and I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

"Wait, wait." He said as he pulled away. My eyes saddened and his soften. "What's wrong my little bunny." He said stoking my hair. He laid beside me as I started to sob.

"Hey, hey." He said gently, "tell me what's wrong." I sobbed louder. "Y-you d-didn't like t-the kiss, d-did I d-do something w-wrong, do you not like me?" I asked still sobbing.

"No, no baby you didn't do anything." He soothes, "I-i just.....fuck....um I forgot to tell you something."
He sat me up so me and him are face to face.

He took a deep breathe and said, "I'm a dominant." He sighed. My tears stopped rolling and I was know just sniffling. I knew what a dominant was thanks to my cousin and her horny ass husband. When I lived with them I would here them everyday/night.

"Dayton!" Oliver shook me back into reality. "You okay do you know what a dom is? I've been asking you for the last 5 minutes."

"Oh, I'm sorry I was progressing." I said look away.

"Look at me Dayton." He said grabbing my chin. I sallowed hard as I looked him straight in the face. "Tell me you understand." He said gentler. I nodded and said, "I-i understand."

He let out a breath he was holding and shook his head. "Okay let's head down stairs." He said leading my body to the kitchen. I was still wearing his oversized t-shirt. I blushed as he held the chair out for me. I sat down with my hands in my lap.

"So what do you eat?" He said holding his weight on the chair. I saw his perfectly sculpted body. Did I mention that he was shirtless. My eyes trailed down to his gray sweatpants. Every woman and man's weakness. He must have caught me staring because he smirked and said "eyes up here," and winked.

I must have looked like a tomato on the spot. He smiled a little and went back to cooking. I looked at his strong back muscles. I just want to rub my fingers down his back.

"Um your eyes are staring into my shoulder blades." He chuckled and I looked away quickly. When I popped my head back up a smoking egg omelette was steaming in front of me.

"T-this for me?" I asked sniffing in the smell. "Mhm." He said smiling. "Eat up."

I smiled back and thanked him silently. We ate in complete silence until an alarm went off.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath. "It's time for you to go, I promise to bring you home by twelve. He sighed and pushed his chair back. A wave a sadness took over as he held his hand out for me.

He lifted my chin with his knuckle. "Don't be sad conejito. I'll see you tomorrow." He said kissing my forehead. I purred softly and fell into his gentle hand.

We took a quick shower without him touching me. He lended me his t-shirt and gave me my new, clean pants back. We hopped in his Ghost rider and drove smoothly.

I let my arm hang out the window and let the cool breeze hit my face. I felt a strong hand slam on my thigh and then softly stroke it. I smiled as I looked over at Oliver. His eyes were kept on the road but I could see a small smirk forming.

We made it back to Claire's house around twelve forty-five. He walked me up to the door and kissed my cheek as he left. Claire pulled me into the house and started to ramble about something I was to busy trying to calm my flustered face and rapid heartbeat.

Yayyyyyy finally! A new chapter! I'm super sorry guys I was busy these last few weeks with piles and piles of work and homework :(
But I promise the next one will be up soon! I love you guys💕 see you next timeeeee