6 #UNBELIEVABLE

I was not sure what to be scared about.

I was seriously not joking. Trust me, I knew I was going to die. Then I knew that the friend who helped me without even asking knew that he was going to die. And then I knew that this all was not a joke.

Awesome.

My father poked his head in. "Apollo, come out."

"What for?" I asked.

"Because you need to see and listen to this."

I came out of the ship. Then, trust me any human would have screamed. In front of me, the old hut stood. But beyond it, stood total, endless darkness.

Rage filled me.. I really did not knew what happened within me, but the whole hut started to shine. My eyes shone blood red (my father told me that fact later) and all my super invincibility left me for good.

For once, this thing would have sounded stupid, but I felt a sword was in my hand. I grabbed it from the hilt, and just one word left my mouth. "Why?"

"You will have to bear this, Apollo." A new voice said from behind.

Trust me, I have never held a sword, but I threw this towards the voice behind me. A wolf stood there, who looked exactly like my loyal friend wolfram, but he had brown fur at places. The sword turned to lava at his sight.

"Save your energy. You will be facing enemies even more powerful than me."

"Who?" I asked.

"You know that," Leo's voice spoke behind me.

Leo looked like he had become alive from dying. His blood was flowing from his mouth and eyes.

I faced the new wolf. "Stop these mirages." I commanded.

"You are dead." He told me.

I laughed. "Send my friends and everyone trapped here back home, and I will die willingly."

"The watch." He reminded me.

I tried to take it out, but it won't even budge. I was going to crush it on my hand only, but the new wolf warned: "Don't."

"Why?"

"First time in my life, Apollo, but I have to stop you. Don't do this." My father warned.

"You all are not answering me."

"The watch is not what anyone thinks, Apollo. I am sorry to tell you this, but this thing is your lifeline." My father told me.

"Ok. So you have given me my lifeline. And you think that this is the answer I except?"

"Yes."

"How?"

He sighed. "Ok. I guess this is the time to tell you everything, all your past."

"I know I was born here. And I was taken to the intersection where I live. My grandfather was only able to send two people: my mother and me."

He gasped. "How do you--"

"The transoid had this hut, which was created by my great-great-grandfather who discovered the spheres. It was advanced by each generation. And father, this is all I know." I told him my most closely guarded secret.

My father almost fainted.

"How do you-"

"Incomplete. Tell me further."

"The knowledge is not correct." The wolf noted. "Your father escaped with your mother."

"Okay so listen carefully, Apollo." Father started. "Your great-great-grandfather was actually the first one to suffer from a dimensional clash since the 21st century. My brother also had the same problem. He came here with his wife and their daughter. He came here while searching for your great-great-grandpa. After he disappeared, your mother's father got freaking worried. He came here with your grandma. And then, finally, I somehow managed to come using your relatives' trail. And here I met your mother. Then you were born. Your brain was the most intelligent in years. Your brain touched a 100%. Some biological phenomenon, as we thought, or probably Montauk ability was getting on you. You started fading almost immediately. But I soon found that you were in the same place by thousands of time. So, to secure you, I created this watch. Unfortunately, this had more power than I thought about. I feared you would come to transoid ,that was why I gave you the watch."