9. BattlePride

I have to confess, I was madly insane.

"I have executed the first part," I told them.

"Wait till we get killed," Wolfram said sadly.

As if on cue, a missile came up. Ok, not one missile, but several thousand.

I levelled up my ship, and with such a force, that even my world-famous space ship racer friend would have been proud.

Luckily, I was able to switch off the missile trackers so that they won't chase us. This would be considered an accident, as every missile collided into each other and nothing was found. I hoped that they trusted their missiles more than their launchers.

My plan was to block all boat routes using ice but in a different way. While they will be investigating the problem, we will execute our plan and rush off.

I landed the space ship with the enemy quarters being the targets. As soon as one of us will die, the weapon will fire towards the enemy.

Christine took out her spear/sword and spun it. I took my cosmic thunder and my miniature nuclear weapon, just if I have to give this Cleander a little Chernobyl disaster on his ship.

Wolfram turned as small as my microprocessor. Just microprocessors do not frown or release ice breaths.

"I hate your plan." He told me the millionth time that hour.

"Anything new?"

"The weapon disaster would be treated. This will be our only chance to attack." Christine told wolfram.

"And if you won't do like I told you, Christine would be happy to summon her dragon," I added.

"So, let's start our savage strike," Wolfram told me. "And hope not to die in this mission impossible."

"There is never a dead end, wolfram. Our life won't end before we do something great."

Christine smiled. "That really gave me courage, Lord Apollo."

The place was not guarded, as I expected.

We were standing at the main door with our weapons. The door was so huge that I doubted how many double XL sized weapons could have Cleander had in his hand to use.

Wolfram was right. The city was as majestic as our hut, but it was completely water. If my some extra great grandfather built this city, then he would have gotten the best architect prize.

I was expecting at least a few traps, but I guess they thought as I thought. They were trying to counter Christine's timings.

"That clears it," I said exactly in midst of the gigantic door.

"What?" Christine asked.

"That we are cancelling the plan, of course." Wolfram offered.

"No wolfram. As I was suspecting, there's a spy in midst of us. In fact, in the war meeting itself. Someone told them about our plans, but I am pretty sure that it's not any of us present here, neither Leo."

"Okay, why this?" Christine asked.

"Otherwise they would have been ready at the moment. But it's not the correct time to discuss. Let's save this place first."

"But your plan is to destroy this place," Wolfram told me.

"I can't keep quiet anymore. Touch the water." I commanded him.

He did as asked.

"Water is flying!" He exclaimed.

I laughed. "No. this layer of water is our illusion. Let these guys feel what it is like when land snap break. Now get to your work."