1 Strange Happenings

I WOKE UP EARLY THANKS TO MY STUPID AI.

I, the world's most popular person of 3030, (of course, you know my name) Apollo woke up due to a stupid mail that didn't know my name.

"What the heck happened Beta?"

Beta was my mail managing system. He helped me manage all my mails because as you all would have guessed, the most popular person was also the busiest scientist. So I have developed my AI Venice to help me do all the management stuff. Venice has himself created several smaller bots to help me in various fields.

"Two mails sir, from Alpha and someone else who does not know his and your name," Beta replied in his monotone voice.

Of course, I knew that who are these two guys. Alpha, the world's best AI was completed by me a hundred years ago. My grandfather was the one who started making him and I was the one who completed him and trust me, it was not me who did the mistake of sending mails twice, no matter what the rumours say.

So, where was I? Yeah right. Of course, the mail was for informing about a meeting. I knew it, but I still read it anyway. Nothing was new except for a fact that this meeting was to be kept private. It was strange( unlike anything that has happened in my life of 420 years), and also, I am nothing about rules, so I just told my AI Venice to tell this to my mother and to tell her not to worry. Then I looked at my clock and my face turned pale.

I was already late.

Nothing new.

Don't get me wrong, but having a meeting at 8 O'clock, and receiving a notification at 9 O'clock, not fair. Somehow, as soon as I stepped into my teleporter, it whizzed to life (today was an extremely strange day) and without even entering the coordinates, I popped up at the main teleporter of PUA (Perfect Universe Association; funny name haha). I rushed to the main office immediately. Then happened the 8 the wonder of the world. I was not late.

Seriously, Alpha really took my last command seriously?

Last time I was an hour late in the meeting and I blamed it all on Alpha (hey, not my fault, he sent me the notice of a meeting at six in the morning; who could have possibly thought that as serious?). So I asked Alpha to always send me the meeting notification an hour ago. But I absolutely don't remember telling him to tell me the wrong time.

So what could I have done? I took out my laptop and started managing my files, and then, unknown to myself, I fell asleep.

Nightmares? Why not?

I dreamt myself looking at the corpse of dad being taken to burial. Seriously, what sin have I done that this same dream always comes to mind? It hurt me the most, not his burial, but it's an unbelievable reason.

Well, but soon my dream lurched forward into his watch. It was a digital watch, which now I wear. Then I felt a dark figure looming behind me. I was unable to turn, but I knew he was dark because of the reflection on the watch. He looked like he was made up of smoke.

"Give me the watch. Time is made to control not to stare at." He spoke in the deepest and loudest sound I have ever heard. His sound was enough to make me jump out of my skin if caught by surprise.

And the dream ended.

Seriously, is this what you call a dream, with a dead end.

"APOLLO", Rex, my best friend screamed in my ear.

"Hey, hey," I said rubbing my eyes, "I am awake bro."

"Were you awake during the meeting Apollo?" Chief Collin asked.

"Wait a second, the meeting has ended? And seriously no one woke me?"

"You were sleeping with your eyes open?" Leo asked.