3. FIRST TRAVEL

Trust me. Nothing could have been weirder than this.

Trust me. I am going to destroy this attic after this problem is solved. This place has started to really give me goosebumps. And seriously? I fell twice due to my father? Looks like he want to experiment with my brain and my skull is the problem in between him and his crazy experiment. Good old skull.

But this is not weird. None of the scientists had ever managed to leave this intersection. Then how come he knew about the location of this intersection? He also didn't have any stuff to find out. Even if he had, it would have been destroyed due to the collision. And, even if he had the stuff, how could he possibly communicate with us?

"Dad! Where the heck are you."

"I don't know."

"You know I simply hate that answer!"

He sighed. "Apollo, listen to me. There is a bigger problem in there. Leander-my colleague-is behind my most brilliant experiment."

"This watch." I held up my wrist.

"Exactly, but_"

I laughed so hard that even Leo looked stunned.

"Dad, you know my colleague almost killed me today for this and ended up in a dimensional collusion like you?"

"Wait for a second- your colleague- the Stephen guy_"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"Your mother told him?"

"Yes. He tricked her by telling her that you are dead and you can be brought back by the time machine. And trust me, dad, that guy has some real resources. He tricked us by using virtant kit."

"The one which shows things that are not there?"

"That's the one."

"He didn't use his own. He would have taken mine."

"He knew about the attic?"

"I knew when he came down. My spider told me when I was trying to establish a connection. But It will not remain long, Apollo! Complete your part and you have my coordinates on the watch! Come and rescue me please! And say my hi to your mother."

And the image dissolved.

"Aww. Not cool. You wanted to ask stuff, right?" Leo said as the spider played with the watch.

I grinned. "You could read faces?"

"Yours for sure."

A manual to the time machine popped up from the watch.

"Cool." My tone was absolutely serious this time. "Time to work."

****

Nine days.

According to some super prehistoric person, it was the time required to reach Tartarus from Earth.

I just hoped that one of the dimensions where I will reach would not be Tartarus.

Too much positive thinking.

We have been working for 9 days to complete this huge machine. And it was not at all complex. Because it was something too far in front of complex and the word complex will be, shameful for this thing.

"I could only hope we don't break this machine on this trip." He made this last positive comment before switching this machine on. I operated my watch which was connected through the never-changing stuff, Bluetooth.