EPILOGUE

I think our intersection has a few special abilities to attract things coming from or going to transoid because I found a video recording of Christine's spy, which self exploded after a view, so I can only hope like Apollo, that the spy had sent a lot of copies. Because of some reasons, I am not sure what, I have a feeling that this is important.

He entered the room. A person was sitting there with his chair's back facing him.

"He won." The first person said. "Saffric has come to meet you."

"He has?" The person behind the chair said with a laugh. "Tell him I am ready for a deal. You see, we have a mutual enemy."

"But didn't I said he is dead!" Another person said.

"You are saying like you didn't felt the wave." The voice behind the chair said. "Such a powerful communication wave is only possible by my brother and your sister."

"Correction: or."

"Who did she had that communication with then?"

"I don't care about that! He was crushed beneath the tower!"

"Your sister liked him. And you know how much. When this case happens, things like the ones you are saying are not possible."

The third voice grunted. "What's the plan?"

"Obey by my command and I will spare you your base. Your real home territory. I will rule Transoid and we will destroy the rest of... everything that ever existed."

"Deal." The third voice said.

"Leander," the person behind the chair said witha cunning smile only visible from the corner, "tell him what to do."

To be continued in Cross Traps: Part 2(The Heir of Dimensions).............