12. Situation

I thought I had done my task in two in one form.

But, hey, I have to keep my record in the number of things gone wrong.

As soon as I came to my senses, I called a meeting in my room.

"I guess, Christine could explain the problem." I started.

"Cleander hadn't died and he is planning to attack," she glanced at me.

"Here." I completed. "With the cosmic fury."

That's me, concise.

"Cosmic What?" Leo and wolfram said in unison.

"Fury. The third and most powerful ring of the Legend cosmos. The one created by me."

"Legend cosmos?"

"A set of three powerful rings. The dimensions respond to them. They were created by me."

Father sighed. "So you remember now."

"The only way to win," I continued, "Is to get back the cosmic fury."

"Which brings us to the problems." Grandpa chimed in.

"What problems?"

"A lot of problems. 1st, who's the second spy?"

"I don't know," I admitted.

Father sighed. "I hate it when you say that."

Grandfather continued, "2nd, where is he planning to attack from?"

"Together from all directions," Leo said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Our defences are good against only one direction raid. And if we had a spy..."

"Third and last," Grandpa said. "Where and when?"

"The location and our plan?" I asked.

"And the raid of that Cleander."

"Not sure." I lied.

Leo would have noticed my face because he winked. Even Christine looked like at me with confusion, admiration and humour playing together in her warm brown eyes.

I would have smiled, and it felt like the tension in the room has relaxed. Everyone except Leo, Christine and I sighed.

"So, I just wanted to say that stay alert. With defences active in all directions. Now you all could leave. Meeting adjourned."

Leo and Christine did not need to be asked to stop. They knew I wanted to speak to them without telling them.

But my loyal foolish cute friend wolfram always tries to escape. I grabbed wolfram's leg.

"What?" He asked.

"I want to speak with you."

"Umm, okay."

As soon as everyone has left, I started.

"Leo, did your job?"

Leo nodded. "Nothing useful."

"What?" Christine asked.

"Nothing. Christine, where are the enemy bases? Did your spies reported anything?"

"Yes. The known transoid has 9 branches. They have 8 bases, each targeting on one of the 8 outer border branches."

"Do you know the locations?"