Bad Mood

A/N: Happy New Year!! 

Tee is sitting at the dining table, the simple breakfast made by his grandmother is in front of him. Tee's grandparents, Dome, Chimon and Krist are at the table as well.

No words from Tee, he is stabbing his food in silence.

Chimon looks at Tee before sharing the glance with Krist. The latter hasn't greeted them and they know about something that surely is bothering him.

Chimon looks at Dome who is just beside Tee and opposite of Chimon himself. Chimon is asking for Dome to do something with his eyes when Dome realized his silent concern.

Dome sighs.

"They will be back once the problem settled." Dome says, looking nowhere but his food.

Tee knows the P' is actually talking to him.

"Tae doesn't tell you last night because you just sleep when he gets the news."

"Afterall, you were studying until late last night for the tests today." Dome says. This time he looks at Tee.

Tee responds by looking at Dome. Then he looks at the nods given by Chimon and Krist before looking at the small smiles of his grandparents.

"He wants you to focus to excel the tests today." Dome says, in persuading tone.

Tee is still pouting and not talking.

Tee wakes up this morning alone on the bed, no hands on his waist, no morning greeting, no morning kiss, just a small paper on the bedside table telling that his lover is out of the country due to business problem that occurred late last night. 

Apparently, Pavel and Pluem are following Tae too.

Tae can just simply wake him up and told him. His P'Pavel too, he can just wake him up and told him.
This is making Tee having a very bad mood, a very bad morning.

Tee sighs.

Is he being too clingy?

"What is the actual problem P'?" Tee asks after the long silence.

Chimon sighs in relieve hearing the voice back again. But then, sighing again remembering the problem that actually also take his lover from him at the moment.

"Remember these days in this month, when we are attacking the Kreepolrerk? When Singto started the move." Dome starts. Tee nods. He fully understands since Tae and Pavel has tighten the security on him since the first attack begin.

"The Kreepolrerk somehow found a hole in our business outside the country and has attacking us with a very fierce move. They also start attacking the Vihokratana, mainly on their business outside the country."

"It is a long plan made by them and they attack us at once. We were caught off guard." Chimon adds.

"Pluem is needed by his family right now. P'Tae has started the recovery plan and of course P'Pavel is needed to calm P'Tae down." Chimon continues.

"Singto will handle the situation here and Chimon will assist him." Dome says.

Tee looks at Dome, asking with his eyes.

"Krist and I will be with you." Dome answers.

"I can take care of myself." Tee replies.

"We know. But we don't know what is more in their planning." Krist says.