Flashback

A/N: Just a short update.

"You're back." Tee greets Dome when he sees Dome walks into the kitchen.

"You're cooking?"

"Yes, I made dinner. Would you like some?"

"Yes." Dome nods.

"I will clean myself first before dinner." Tee nods.

Both of them are enjoying their dinner in silence after Dome finished showering himself.

Tee finishes washing the dishes and approaches Dome in the living room. Dome is sitting on the sofa with laptop on his laps. Tee can sees a pillow on the sofa near Dome.

"You're sleeping here?" Dome looks up to Tee from his laptop's screen. He nods.

"Why don't you sleep in the bedroom?" Tee remembers that Chimon showed him another bedroom in the penthouse.

"The bed is too big for a person. I only need a pillow." Tee sits himself on the sofa.

"Then, sleep in the room with me." Dome widens his eyes.

"Do you want to kill me?"

"Huh?" Tee tilts his head looking at Dome.

"Tae will kill me if he knows I sleep on the same bed as you. If not Tae, Pavel might kill me first." Tee scratches his head.

"We will just sleeping, not doing anything."

"That's what both of us think. Not them."

"Is P'Pavel with P'Tae right now?" Dome nods to Tee's question.

"Pavel went back to Tae yesterday night. Tae can handle himself alone, but he is not in his right mind after what happen to you. So, Pavel needs to be there to handle Tae."

"I was with Pavel yesterday. Sorry that I leave you alone."

"P'Singto, Chimon and Pluem were with me yesterday."

"Yeah, I know. But, you're supposed to be in my care."

"It's okay, P'. You're here now."

"I owe you something didn't I?"

Tee looks at Dome, remembering anything that Dome owe him.

"Oh, the culprit!"

"You still want to know?" Tee nods quickly.

"The one who did it hired a person to install spy cameras in Tae's apartment and to upload the video in the university's website."

"Apparently, he is the same person who is responsible for the drugs in your drink few months before." 

Tee widens his eyes. He remembers P'Tae once said that someone drugged him and told him not to believe his drinking friends.

"Who is it, P'?"

"Kukritt Veeravidhayanant."

"Veeravidhayanant?" Tee tries to remember the name. He only remembers that Pluem has mentioned that family name before.

"P'Singto's step brother?" Tee mentions, remembering Pluem's blabbering about the connection.

"Pluem have already told you about the family, huh?" Tee nods.

"Yes, he's Singto's step brother but, he's actually someone who you know."

"Huh?" Tee looks at Dome. He is trying hard to remember anyone with the name.

"Kukritt Veeravidhayanant, his nickname is... Bell." Tee eyes widen in shock.

"Bell!?"

"Yes, we checked it. He is your dorm mate. It's look like he has been targeting you. Do you know why?"

A flashback runs in Tee's mind back to the evening where Bell forces Tee to do 'it' with him, the day the video outbreak.

Tee looks at Dome, unsure whether he should tell about it or not.

"Tee?" Dome calls the younger when Tee suddenly freezes unmoved.

"I don't know, P'."

"Has he done anything to you?"

"Ehhh.." Tee face turns pale when Dome as if just reading his mind.

"He did. Tell me." Dome's voice demand.

"Errr, the day the video surface in the university's website, I was hiding in my dorm. Bell came inside and tries to force me to do 'it' with him. He keeps telling that I'm beautiful more than girls." Tee tells Dome in a low voice.

"Then?"

"Of..of course I didn't allow him. I managed to run away from him." Tee adds.

"You managed to. It means you actually struggle to escape." 

Tee gulps his own saliva when Dome sounds a bit scary.

"What did he manage to do to you?" Dome glares towards Tee.

"Just a kiss, P'. A force kisses." Tee says nervously.

"That's all?"

"He did manage to unbutton half of my shirt before I push him with all my strength. I swear that's all he managed to do." Tee says in one breath.

Dome looks at Tee and sighs.

"You should be grateful it's me who is asking. If it's Tae." Dome shakes his head.

"Please don't tell P'Tae!" Dome looks at Tee.

"I won't promise."

"Ehhh..?"