Pavel to the rescue

"What's wrong, Dome?" Pavel asks after Dome has been extra quiet since he's fetching Pavel at the airport and now they have arrived their home.

Dome looks at Pavel's face. He frowns, doesn't know how to start.

"Spill everything." Pavel says impatiently. He actually knows that Dome has been hiding something from him since he can tells them from Dome's voice every night they talked through the phone call.

Dome heaves his breath.

"Something happens with Tae and Tee." Dome starts. Pavel frowns but waits for Dome to continue.

"Tee suddenly avoiding Tae. He moves out of the penthouse. He didn't literally moves out, just get out of the house. Tae has been crazy looking for him all places that Tee might go to." Dome stops for a while.

"Then?" Pavel asks, he knows there is something Dome hasn't told him.

"I don't know what to do. The others won't help Tae. They said Tae is the wrong one in this situation."

"What do you think?"

"I think so too. But, I pity Tae."

"Where is Tee?"

"He stays at Krist's for tonight. He has been staying with Pluem and Chimon and here for these past days. We all were planning not to tell Tae."

Pavel smiles to Dome to make Dome relax a bit.

"Where is Tae?"

"At the office. He doesn't go back home since he can't bear to not have Tee around."

"Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"We thought Tae will come to you, but he doesn't and that make us think he is clearly at fault." Dome says looking at Pavel who is now standing in front of him.

Pavel sighs. He and Tae talk about works every day on the phone since Pavel is abroad for work but Tae never mentions about Tee. He sighs again. He is the one who didn't ask.

"Ugh, I hate it. Can't they just come to me for help?" Pavel mumbles in frustration.

"I just come back after a while and a lot actually happen."

"Help them, Pavel." Dome says softly.

Pavel looks at Dome. He sighs. He pulls Dome into his embrace.

"They are at the safe places as of tonight. Let me focus on you first, you must be tired, baby."

Dome snuggling deeper into Pavel's chest. He sighs; he can't hide anything from Pavel's eyes.

Someone knocks on the door furiously after ringing the bell. Pluem runs to the door with frowning face. Chimon follows behind him closely.

"Where is Tee!?" That's the first question comes out of the man's mouth after Pluem's open the door.

This is not the first night Tae came here looking for Tee.

"Why would you care?" Sarcastic voice comes out of Chimon's mouth. He folds his hands on his chest looking at Tae.

Before this, when Tae came, they won't say anything and will only chase Tae out of the house since Tee actually was hiding inside the house.

"Of course I should care!" Tae continues shouting. He moves himself inside the house. Looking every nook and crook for the person he looks for.