Crush

"Tee!"

"Hey, Neen."

"How are you feeling today? When you message me yesterday saying that you won't coming to class, I was worried. It's first time you didn't come."

"I'm good. I really was unable to get up of my bed yesterday."

Literally, after going out of the hotel yesterday, Tee gets back to his dorm for a change of clothes. But, surrendered himself when he really can't withstand the pain.

"Are you really okay today?" Neen puts her palm on Tee's forehead to check his temperature.

"Yeah, no worry. Can you lend me the notes for yesterday class?" Asked Tee. He's trying to change their conversation far away from about his supposed to be bad health yesterday.

"Of course. Aren't you grateful to have a nice friend like me in the same course?"

"Yes..yes..." Tee rolls his eyes.

They talk and talk and talk while walking to their class.

"Wait, where are we going? The class supposed to be at building 2 right?"

"Ohhh Tee, I forgot to tell you."

"Professor Leemi cancelled today's class because there is a talk. She said she will give extra points if we manage to answer questions about the talk on her next quiz. So, this is just telling us that we need to attend this talk." Said Neen.

"By the way Tee, we should not skip this talk!" Said Neen excitedly.

"Why?"

"He he he... your crush will be the one giving the talk." Neen is smiling widely on front of Tee.

"Who?" Tee frowns.

"Ui, your crush! The one who you said you love on our freshman year here and you always talk about his achievement to this day until I can't bear to handle your talks about him and everytime I told you that you're annoyingly in love with him."

"Is it really him?" Tee faces change to being pale.

"Yes! Prof. Leemi really proud talking about him yesterday since he is this university's alumni."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Mr. Darvid Kreepolrerk." All the blood on Tee's face disappear hearing the name.