Missing you

Tee opens his eyes, blinking his eyes rapidly looking at the sleeping face beside him. He tilts his head. The man sleeps sitting on the chair with his head on the bed close to Tee.

Tee caresses the cheek. 

"Am I still dreaming?" He smiles thinking he is in a good dream being able to be this close to the person he loves. And miss.

The man turns his head in his sleep. Tee smiles.

"You're handsome even in a dream." Said Tee, softly.

"Why did I miss you so much?" Tee said more.

He is controlling himself not to hug the person. Even it is a dream; he doesn't want to disturb the sleeping man. He just wants to enjoy the dream. Able to sniff the scent of the man makes the dream feels real and it brings joy to Tee. He caresses the hand on the bed and lie his head down beside the sleeping man. He didn't close his eyes, afraid the moment will end and he will awake from the dream.

The old woman smiles looking at Tae who is at the door. She hugs him.

"He just went to sleep." The old man tells Tae. Tae nods.

"Thank you grandma. Thank you grandpa."

Both of the said persons smile towards him.

"How is he?"

"He didn't tell us anything. But, we can see his swollen eyes. He didn't cry in front of us. But, cry every night to sleep." Grandma told sadly.

Tae sighs. "I'm sorry, grandma, grandpa. I made him cry."

"And you're here to make up for it." Grandpa says, smiling. He taps Tae's shoulder.

"You drive here, right? You must be tired. You should rest first. Have you eaten?" Tae smiles to the worry grandma.

"Can I see him first?" The grandma and grandpa nod to Tae.

Tae enters the room. It's been a long time since he sees him in front of his eyes. He looks at the sleeping boy. Tee's face is wet with tears, he cry himself to sleep. 

Tae runs his fingers through Tee's hair, feeling the soft hair. He caresses the wet cheeks, the wet lips, and the wet jaw. Tears fall from his own eyes, he's hurt looking at fragile Tee and it's hurting more when knowing Tee cried because of him. And he doesn't why.

Tee is finally in front of him and Tae is determined to bring him back. That's for sure.

Tee opens his eyes and looks at the figure sleeping near him. He pinches his own cheeks in order to ensure he is not in a dream anymore. He freezes himself on the bed when the figure opens his eyes and stares through him.

Both of them stay silent for a long moment. Tee's body freezes on the bed, his mind roam around; he want to run away, but, his body won't move when seeing the eyes that staring on him. 

Tae's yearning eyes roam all over Tee, he wants to caress the cheek; he wants to hug the body; he wants to say sorry for the swollen eyes, for all the tears, but his body and mouth won't move. 

It's just like they have been enchanted to stay and enjoy each other accompany for a moment.

Tee finally gains the strength to move; he quickly moves down from the bed but somehow Tae's hand moves on its own and held Tee in place.

"Don't run away from me anymore." Tae finally said something in shock to Tee's movement. Tee looks at those eyes; those pleading eyes of Tae.

"Let's talk. Please Tee." Pleads Tae. He needs to know his fault. He needs to know why. He doesn't want to see or hear Tee's crying anymore.

Tee hangs his head down. He is trembling, doesn't know what he should do. Tae senses the trembling; he can feel it from his grasp of Tee's hand.

Tae pulls the trembling body into his embrace; holding it tight.

"It's me Tee. Talk to me." Tae said softly. He caresses Tee's back softly as if persuading Tee he will protect him at all cost. Tee didn't fight back; he hides his face on Tae's shoulder.

Tee bursts into cry on Tae's shoulder making Tae panics because of the sudden cry.

"Don't cry please." Tae holds Tee's face to face him; Tee quickly hides his face with both of his hands.

"Tee..." Tae calls softly again, Tee is still crying. He looks at Tae and pushes himself into Tae's embrace once again.

Tae lets Tee's cry on his chest. He doesn't question him again, he lets him be. He caresses the younger's back slowly.

Tee stops sobbing after a while.

"I miss you." Mumbled Tee, still hiding on Tae's chest; hearing the words, Tae's arms tighten around Tee.

"I miss you so much more." Replied Tae. They stay in each other warms for a long time before Tae finally loosen the embrace.