Kidnapped

"I'm sorry, Tae." Dome says, he doesn't expect that they will be attack when accompany Tee to the supermarket for groceries.

"Are you guys okay?"

Dome nods. Krist nods his head too.

"What are we going to do, P'Tae?" Chimon asks.

Tae's face is serious. Pavel is in shock as well when heard Dome and Krist have been defeated and the attacker has taken Tee with them. No reaction from both of them. They are in a huge shock state.

"Kreepolrerk doesn't do it." Singto bursts into the room with the statement. He looks at every panic faces in the room. He is panic as well.

"They are planning to. But, someone acts faster in this case." Singto explains. He just gets the information from his recruits who are everywhere in Kreepolrerk's business, legal or illegal.

"If it is not any of Kreepolrerk then who? Who else?" Chimon asks, he himself doesn't expect any answer to the question.

Both Tae and Pavel look at each other, communicating with their eyes.

"I've the coordinate." Every eyes turn to look at Pluem. When they are in panic state, at least one of them is fast enough to act.

"Where is it?" Singto asks.

"Chiang Mai, P'."

Tae sits himself hearing the coordinate. He sighs. Pavel sighs too. 

Others look at the two, waiting for any orders, but nothing comes out from them.

"We're not going to do anything?" Chimon asks, he is frustrating when both of the older brothers keep silent.

"No... Nothing.. Not now." Pavel says, stuttering.

"Why? Isn't Tee important to us? He's your lover, ain't he P'Tae? You treat him like your little brother, ain't you P'Pavel? We need to save him." Chimon outburst.

"You guys should calm down. Tae and I will handle this." Pavel says, calmer this time.

"There is something that you guys keep from us, right?" Dome speaks after studying the two persons.

"What is it, P'?" Chimon demands. 

Pluem puts his hand on Chimon's right shoulder to calm him. For him there will be reason why Tae and Pavel keep their mouths shut.

"We can't involve you guys in this." Pavel states.

"Then, are we gonna to just sit?" Krist has heard enough. He is worried about Tee.

"They won't do anything bad to Tee. They will contact us soon." Stated Pavel. He knows about the kidnapper clearly.

"How are you so sure?" Dome asks. Tae sighs.

"Pavel and I will face them when the time comes. For now, please, trust us. I will tell everything, every single thing, later. I will explain." Tae hangs his head low. He can't face the others. He is worried, anxious whether he is doing the right thing or not. He wants to go and run to Tee. But, he knows better what will happen if he acts reckless.

Pluem nods after a while.

"Let's trust them." Pluem looks at all the people in the room. Everyone has put a place for Tee in their heart. Tee has been part of them now. There is no way Tae who is the one who bring Tee inside the circle will abandon him. There is no way Tae who confess he loves Tee will throw Tee away like this. There is no way Pavel who treat and put Tee as his little brother when no one ever gets the title will leave Tee in trouble.