Craving

WARNING : Mature Content up ahead.

It's a Wednesday's night. Tee is busy brewing coffee that's requested by Tae. Tae comes into the kitchen and approaches Tee. He hugs Tee from behind.

"P'Tae!" Tee is startle by Tae. Tae just hums, he snuggles his face into crook of Tee's neck from behind.

"P'Tae?" Tee calls softly.

"My body is cravings for yours." Tae says, his voice is hoarse. Tee's face flushes by those simple words.

"May I?" Tae asks; face still hiding on Tee's neck.

It has been 4 days since the confession day. Tae hasn't touch Tee yet; of course, just simply cuddling, hugging and kissing; not more than that. They haven't doing it for more than a month plus the days they had the misunderstandings. 

This is the first time Tae asks for it after a long time. And actually Tee has been waiting for it. He is worried that Tae actually affected by his words before.

"The coffee?" Tee asks.

"I crave for you more than the coffee." Mumbled Tae.

Tee turns his body forces Tae to raise his face; Tae's arms still wrap neatly around Tee's body. Tee wraps his arms around Tae's neck and draws Tae close, pressing his lips against Tae's. Tae responds to the kiss. He kisses Tee slowly and sweetly, memorizing the curve and taste of Tee's lips. Tae breaks the kiss abruptly cause Tee to growl as he's not satisfied yet. Tae smiles hearing Tee, he presses a gentle kiss on corner of Tee's lips then another on his forehead; another on the chin before finding the loveable lips once again.

"I've had to keep my hands to myself for so long." Tae whispers in Tee's ear when they both break the kiss for air.

Tee's already red face become redder and his heart beat faster anticipate of Tae's next moves.

In a blink of eyes, Tae places Tee on the kitchen island. They share another slow and soft kiss. Tae's hands slip into Tee's body and pull out Tee's shirt off, he locks their lips back together.

Tae climbs over the kitchen island result in his body hovering over Tee's. His eyes darken with lust as they roam the exposed body, and Tee shudder beneath the intensity of the gaze. Tae presses their body together on the kitchen island; he brings Tee's lips to his, kissing it again, this time passionately. Tee slips his tongue into Tae's mouth, tangling it with Tae's making Tae keener. Tae's hand skims through Tee's exposed body, and his fingers take their time grazing the chest, playing with the nipple making Tee's moans in the kiss. The fingers then move lower to throw off another piece of cloth from Tee's body.

Tae breaks their kiss; he looks at Tee's body. With a growl, he kisses down Tee's neck. He moves lower and lower and lower; caressing, kissing and sucking at every inch of Tee's skin.

Tae throws away the last piece of clothes on Tee's body. Tee is completely undressed and no part is left untouched. Tee feels his body is buzzing for more but his eyes doesn't like with what he sees.

Tae sees those eyes and smirks; he stands on his knees. Under Tee's stare, Tae slowly undoes his pants, his shirt letting everything fly away until he's completely undressed, he looks towards Tee and Tee hides his face with his hands. Tae smiles, he closes his body with Tee's; nibbles at Tee's earlobe.

"You like with what you see?" Tae whispers to the ear. Tee nods in response, still hiding behind his hands.

Tae slowly hooks Tee's leg over his shoulder and licks along the inner thigh, leaving Tee trembling and breathless. He slowly dips his head between the legs before taking the length inside his mouth. Tee gasps, he moans, digging his heel on Tae's back. Tae moves the length in and out of his mouth, his tongue licking it until it bursts inside Tae's mouth. Tae swallows the juice; Tee is breathless with pleasure. Tee pulls Tae up into a desperate kiss, tasting himself on his tongue.

"P'Tae.... Nghhh..." Tee gasps out the name; Tae's playing with his hole. Three fingers already in.

"P'Tae!!" Tee yells when Tae hits Tee's sweet spot. 

Tae kisses the forehead and in one smooth movement, Tae sinks his hips to Tee's, and Tee hisses. Gradually, he picks up speed, and Tee bucks his hips in raw desperation. Tae offers his shoulder for Tee and Tee bites it to endure the pain of pleasure.

"Nghhhh...P'Tae..." Tee's voice calling him is a sweet and blessing songs to Tae's ear.

Tae slows his move before driving his hips powerfully again and again.

"Morning love." Tae greets when Tee opens his eyes the next morning; he was sleeping on his stomach. Tee looks at the surrounding; they are in their room, he doesn't remember how they move into the room last night.

"Morning P'Tae." Greets Tee, he sounds weak. Tae looks worriedly; he's afraid he has overdone it.

Tee chuckles. "Why you look so worried?"

"Is it hurting you so much?" Tae asks.

Tee smiles.

"It hurts?" Tae asks again, Tee just nods.

"Don't ask that kind of question, P'Tae."

"I want to sleep more." Tee says, he closes his eyes. Tae moves closer and plants a kiss on Tee's head.

Tee opens his eyes, looking at Tae. "I'm sorry I'm unable to cook your breakfast today."

Tae faces palming himself. "It's my fault though."

"I will call for delivery for our breakfast. You should sleep more." Tae added.

It's Saturday, Tee is preparing a lunch box; he is going to deliver the lunch box to Tae at his office which is only one building far from the penthouse before he goes off for his work.

He is all smiling preparing the lunch box. It will be the first time Tee goes to Tae's office and this will be the first lunch box for Tae. It is specially request by Tae.

Tee is startle when the cell phone he put on the kitchen island is ringing.

Tee looks at the name on the screen. 'Jane'

It is saved as Tae's contact number. Tee is deliberating whether he should pick up the call or not. It is his first time seeing the name. Out of curiosity, Tee answers the call.

"Hello, P'Tae!"

"P'Tae?" The female voice calls again when no one answer.

"P'Tae!!" The girl yells.

"I'm sorry P'Tae isn't here." Tee says in shock to the girl's yelling.

"Who are you? Why are you answering P'Tae call?"