Thursday

Tee's POV.

I look at the clock of my phone. It's 5.30am, too early in the morning. I was unable to sleep last night, but don't know how I actually ended up sleeping.

Yesterday, I spent time in this penthouse with Chimon, Pluem and P'Singto. P'Singto leaves early in the evening while Pluem and Chimon eventually leave at night. I was left alone in this huge penthouse. Is this some kind of planned kidnapping or what? I sigh.

Sleeping in this big bedroom, on this big bed is lonely although it faintly has P'Tae scent. Am I missing him?

I didn't get to talk to P'Dome at all yesterday since he didn't come here. I want to know who did it. He told me he will let me know.

I walk to the living room and pause myself when see a figure lying on the sofa in the living room. I look at the person. P'Dome? P'Dome actually sleeps here? I look at him, he's deep in sleep. Let him be, it's still early.

 Let him be, it's still early

Source: Google. 

A/N: This is the big/large(what should I call it?) sofa in the living room of Tae's penthouse. I will use this sofa a lot later.

I go to the kitchen to get some water. I open the fridge and shock to know that the fridge is actually fully stocked. I check the upper section and there are a lot of meats. Why did we eat all the delivery foods yesterday when we can actually cook?

My eyes wonder around the counter of the kitchen, there is a jar of coffee bean. Unknowingly, I open the jar and smell the coffee bean, it's the familiar scent.

"You make coffee?"

"Eh P', you're awake. Do you want a cup?" P'Dome nods. I give him the cup that I just brewed and currently hold.

"Thanks." He sips the coffee and smiles.

"You didn't make another cup for yourself?" I shake my head.

"Then, why brew the coffee?"

"I just want to smell it." I said, a little embarrassed by myself.

"Oh, it's Tae's coffee. You miss him." I ignore P'Dome statement but can actually feel my face become hot.

"Ummm..you said I can do whatever I want in this house. I saw the fridge is stocked up. So, I made breakfast for us. I don't know whether you will eat this kind of food or not." I hesitate to tell him.

"You cook?" He widens his eyes. I just nod.

"What did you cook?"

"Just simple rice soup with pork." P'Dome nod.

"I never eat that. But, I can try. Let's have breakfast together."

I scoop the food and present it to P'Dome. We both sit at the dining table. P'Dome looks at it and smell it first before actually eat it.

"Is it okay for your taste?" It's the first time I cook for someone as high status as him.

"It's actually good." P'Dome nods. I smile happily.

"Does Tae know you can cook?" I nod. I have told him before when I stay at his apartment.

"But I never cook for him." I add.

"So, I'm the first person among us who eat your food, right?" I nod to P'Dome question. He smirks in victory, I don't know why.

"What is the time for your class?" He will let me go to class?

"It's start at 1pm." P'Dome nods to my answer.

"I will send you later."

"Can I go to work too? I was absent yesterday." P'Dome raise his brow.

"Why would you need to work? You're a student, aren't you."

"For money. And... "

"To pay P'Tae back."

"Is this about the loan?" I nod.

"Did Tae tell you to pay?" I shake my head.

"He didn't. But, I still need to pay it to him every month. And he has spent so much for me."

"He is your guardian. He should spent money for you."

"But he is not blood related with me. I should pay him back since I can. He has done a lot for me." P'Dome looks at me.

"If I tell him about that 'blood related' stuff you just said, he might sucks your blood and feed you his blood to make you guys actually blood related."

"Ehhhh..." P'Dome just smirks to my reaction.

"Whatever. You can work if you want. Just comes back here after work, don't go anywhere else. Not even the university's dorm. If you've anything you want to take from your dorm, let me know, we will go there together." I nod to him.

"Thank you, P'." I thank P'Dome for sending me to the faculty. I can see everyone take a look at the arrival of P'Dome car. He uses Tesla Model X as his car; of course the students will show interest. I suddenly feel nervous to step out of the car.

"You can just tell them I'm your brother."

"But P'Pavel took the role yesterday. How many brothers will I have?"

"Two. Or you can just tell them anything you want." I look at him and nod. I step out of the car.

"Always be careful!" P'Dome rolls down the car window to talk before nods to me and drive away.

"Tee!!" Neen runs towards me after seeing that I'm the one stepping out of the car.

"Hi Neen."

"Who is that?"

"Huh?" I look at the back of P'Dome car that still visible.

"It's....."

"It's my brother's boyfriend." I answer Neen. I can sure other students heard me too.

"Your brother must be really mad at you, huh. He put you in his watch." I scratch my not-so-itchy head.

"Yeah. He is monitoring me."