Without You

A/N: Hi Monday! Thanks for waiting!!

"Are you okay?" Tae asks Pavel who has been walking here and there in the hotel room.

Both of them are in a hotel room somewhere in Chiang Mai. After knowing that Tee is in Chiang Mai, both of them fly there. And just yesterday, the Jarujitranon has called Tae to come today, early in the morning.

Pavel sighs. He sits himself but then standing up again.

Tae shakes his head looking at his best friend, he smokes his cigarette. He has a lot in his mind as well.

"I can go on my own if you're not okay." Tae says.

"No! I can't do that." Pavel shouts. He stops walking.

"Calm down." Tae looks at Pavel assuring that everything will be okay. He knows it's not easy for Pavel to face the Jarujitranon again.

"Welcome Darvid!" The old man greets Tae once he steps into the mansion. Pavel follows from Tae's behind closely.

"Thank you Mr. Than Jarujitranon." Tae says.

"Come and sit." Tae looks at the old man. He sits on the couch once the old man sits on his seat. Pavel on other hand, stand still beside Tae.

"Nice to meet you, Darvid. You've grown up well." Tae nods to that.

"And nice to finally meeting you again, Naret." The old man looks at Pavel. Pavel gulps but nods his head.

The old man raised his eyebrows when received only a nod from Pavel.

"Yes,nice to meet you too, Sir." Pavel says after noting the look the old man has in him.

"So now, you're serving the Kreepolrerk?" The old man says sarcastically. Tae heaves his breath silently.

"I'm not, Sir. I serve Darvid not the Kreepolrerk." Pavel objects the statement politely. The old man smirks. He looks at Tae.

"You know that he is own by the Jarujitranon, aren't you?" He asks Tae. Tae's eyes are calm; never leave the old man's face.

"I pledged to serve only Thanaphon Jarujitranon, Sir. And I serve Thanaphon Jarujitranon until to this day." Pavel answers instead. The old man glares towards him because Pavel dares to interrupt him.

Tae sighs.

"I'm sure we're not here to discuss about that matter." Tae says. The old man turns to look at Tae, his eyes turns normal. He nods.

"Yes, so, why did you didn't tell the Jarujitranon about him? We even have to find it through the news of you having partner."

Tae smirks.

"It's fascinated that you follow news about me, a Kreepolrerk." He says.

"Jarujitranon and Kreepolrerk is enemy and I'm sure you know why. However, you're different Darvid. I'm sure we have a lot of similarities in hating Kreepolrerk." The old man smirks.

"And, I need to know how the kid who once said he loves my grandson and will do anything for him 13 years ago has finally choosing a partner."

"Knowing that he even choose a boy. Coincidentally, the boy has the same nickname as my dead grandson." The old man says. He sighs.