A little help

A/N: Just a little warning, if you have innocent mind, DO NOT read this part. I don't want to pollute your mind. There's no heavy scene though. It's up to your imagination.

"What actually happened to you?"

Tae looks at the unconscious person in the passenger seat. He sighs.

"Why did we have to meet like this?"

Tae sighs once again.

"I'm hot." Tae looks at the boy who suddenly says words.

Tee is unbuttoning his shirt.

"Fuck, calm down kid!"

"I'm hottt."

"I will low the air conditioner temperature, okay. Please behave."

"Oh shit." Tae curses when Tee suddenly looks at him with teary eyes.

"Come here." Tae pushes Tee to lie on the sofa in his living room.

"What should I do with you?" He scratches his not itchy head. Tee stares towards Tae with dreamy eyes.

"Uh no, don't gives me that eyes." Tae pushes Tee's face with his left palm. His other hand reaches to answer his cell phone that ring.

"Hey boss." Pavel is on the other line.

"What drug did they use in him?"

"They said it's the common ecstasy. But our man here says otherwise."

"What is it then?"

"They put two tablets in the drinks." This time it's Dome who is talking.

"They are Molly and Viagra." Dome sighs before continue

"Both are in high dose."

"What is the effect?"

Tee reacts to Tae's voice by taking Tae's hand on his face and sucks on Tae's fingers.

"Oh fuck!"

"Are you okay?" Dome concerns voice heard by Tae.

"Yes, I am." Tae tried to focus on the call instead of his fingers that are in and out of the younger's mouth.

"Viagra is use to increase sex arousal, Molly might have the same effect as well. But I don't know what happened if both drugs combine and they are in high dose." Tae looks at Tee current state.

"How long will they last?" Tae bites his lower lips trying to stay focus.

"I don't know."

"Fuck kid, stay calm." Shout Tae when Tee suddenly brings Tae's hand to his crotch.

"Do you need us there, boss?" Pavel voices come next.

"I will try to handle this. What about the recording they get?"

"Handle them perfectly, and there is something you need to know, but it can wait. You might have bigger problem in front of you right now."

"Shut up."

"I will then. Good luck boss. Remember, we are only one call away." Tae indeed can hear Pavel's laugh before he hangs up the phone.

Tae throws his phone, safely land on the coffee table. He is still thinking what he should with the boy he found when Tee suddenly slips his arms around Tae from behind and tip toe to bite Tae's right ear.

Due to shock Tae pulls Tee from his behind and push him onto the sofa back. Tee still holding tight on Tae and this resulted to Tae being on top of the younger's body in the sofa.

Tee looks at Tae with his dreamy eyes and captures the man's lips with his. Tae enjoyed the kiss for a while but brings himself back to not enjoy the moment.

"No, I should not do this." Tae tried to back off from Tee but the younger pulls him back and kiss him again.

"Ugh, you're too good kid." Tae bites Tee's lower lips and slips his tongue into Tee's mouth. Tee moans in react to the kiss.

"No no. I will only give you that." Tae breaks their kiss when Tee's hands suddenly go down to unbuckle Tae's pants.

"Now, let's bring you to the bathroom, I will give you cold shower." Tae lifts Tee's body up to the bathroom. Tee keeps kissing Tae and sucks on Tae's nape. Tae abruptly stop and brings Tee to the bed.

"You rascal. Come on kid, I may not able to control myself." Tae is whining while on top of Tee on the bed.

"It's twitching." Said Tee, he is biting his lower lips, his hands are on his crotch and his eyes are looking at Tae pleadingly.

"I won't do it. You will not even remember them afterwards."

"Please."

"Oh fuck." Tae stares at the pleading eyes in front of him. He can feel his little Tae is hard and twitching as well.

"Please, it's hurt." Tee keeps on pleading. Tae looks at the mess in front of him before sighing.

"Fine. I will help you to release it and then, you are going into the bath tub."

Tae surrenders. He sits on the bed before pulling Tee to sit on his lap. Tee's back is on Tae's chest. Tae skillfully unbuckle Tee's jeans and underwear before throws them to the floor. He looks at the hardened and twitching length.

"I don't have any gel. Suck my fingers." Tae puts his right fingers into Tee's mouth. Tee willingly sucks the fingers, playing with his tongue.

"Good enough."

Tae rubs the head of the length slowly before wrapping his fingers on the younger's length. He starts jerking Tee. Tee moans to every move of Tae's fingers. Tae bounces the bed a little so he can feel Tee's weight on him.

Tee spurts his cum after a while of work by Tae's magic hand. Tae releases his cum as well in his pants.

Tae fills his bath tub with cold water and some ices he can get from his fridge after tying Tee to the bed with his belt. Even after Tae's work, Tee still wants more. Tae undress himself since he feels sticky in his pants and his shirt full of Tee's cum.

Tae lifts Tee's naked body and puts him into the bath slowly. Tee pulls Tae into the bath tub as well.

"Shit. It's cold."

Tee pulls Tae's head and locks their lips together. Tae responds to the kiss and dominate the kiss by bringing it deeper with his tongue. Tae can feel Tee's nails scratching his back, the boy enjoying the kiss too much. Tae breaks the kiss for air.

"This is going to be a long night." Tae sighs.

A/N: I'm still practicing writing smut, sorry if it not good enough.