Together

A/N: This chapter contains sex scenes. DO NOT read if you have innocent mind. 

"Nnnghh.."

Tae breaks the kiss and looks at the mess in front of him. The parted and swollen lips, the heavy breathe, the redden face, the teary and dreamy eyes; Tee is an angel in Tae's mind.

"P'Tae!" Tee archs his back to the pleasure of Tae's fingers. Tae smirks, he hits Tee's spot. Tae slowly turns his fingers and presses the spot once again, Tee moans in response.

"I will enter you now." Tae whispers softly to Tee's ear.

"Wait, P'Tae. Nnghhh...Arghh.." 

Tee archs his back more. His arms wrap tight around Tae's neck for support.

"It's hurt, P'Tae." Tae looks at the teary eyes.

"I'm here, Tee. I'm inside you." He pulls Tee into kisses, shutting him down. Tae starts to slowly moves his hip up and down. Tee bites Tae's shoulder to repress the pain.

"P'Tae!" Tee shouts Tae's name in pleasure. 

"Oh, Tee. It's feel really good being inside you." Tae is high in pleasure.

"Morning." Tae looks at Tee who is lying naked on his stomach on the bed. The blanket covers only his lower back.

"Morning P'Tae." Tee's voice is hoarse.

"Do you want to shower?" Tae just finish showering himself, only a towel covering his lower body.

Tee nods to the question. He sits himself up but lying himself back when the pain comes to him.

"Still hurt?"

"Yes." Tee mumbles to the pillow. Everything that happens last night play back in his mind. This is not their first time, but this time Tee is sober. He remembers every detail that happens until he fainted last night.

"Hey, is it that hurt?" Tee can feel the bed moves slightly when Tae sits at the edge of the bed near Tee. Tae touches Tee's lower back and Tee flinches to the touch.

"P'Tae, its hurt."

Tee moves himself and sit himself up, suppressing the pain. Tee looks at Tae's body which is full of bruise, from his shoulder to his chest. Tee's face is red, whether due to the pain or the memory of last night.

"Here." Tae gives Tee a glass of water and two pills of painkiller. Tee takes them and swallows the pills.

"You can go for shower when the pain decreases. Or do you want me to shower you?"

"No, P'Tae.. No. I will do it myself." Tee's face gets redder. Tae chuckles.

"Okay then." Tae stands up and walks away to dress himself. Tee stares towards the man's back, it's full of scratches. Tee's scratches. Tee cups his cheeks; he shouldn't stare now his face feels hotter.

"Ehhhh..." Tee shouts when he suddenly realize something.

"What is it, Tee?" Tae comes back from the wardrobe room and looks at Tee. Tee looks at the shock Tae.

"I have morning class today!" Tae face palming himself and walks back to the wardrobe room.

"P'Tae!" Tee shouts looking at Tae's response. It's the third time he's absent from Wednesday class.

"Just borrow Neen's notes later. If you can't understand the lesson, I will help you." Tae shouts from inside the wardrobe room.

"P'Tae...." Tee's voice entertains Tae. Tee bites his lower lips concentrating the pleasure of Tae's fingers in his hole.

Tae captures Tee's lips in another hot kisses. Tee's body has already full of marks.

Tae slowly moves his fingers out. He embraces Tee from behind.

"P'Tae." Tee calls when Tae suddenly stops everything and only resting his head on Tee's shoulder and closing his eyes.

"Hmmm..." Tae hums as response.

"You're not going to..."

"No, you said you have morning shift at work tomorrow. And last time you said it's hurt." Cut Tae.

"But, your..."

"I'm not going to put it in. Just put your legs together and flex your thighs." Tae holds Tee's legs to press his length.

"I'm doing my best to hold back." Tae closes his eyes back, focusing on playing with Tee's fingers. Tee does his best to do as told.

"P'Tae..." Tee calls Tae with his dreamy eyes.

"It's already all in, Tee." Tae whispers. Tee moves his hip when Tae didn't do anything.

"No, stay." Tae holds Tee's hip not to move.

"Move P'Tae."

"I need to tame you. Say please Tee. Say please."

"Move.. Pleasee...P'Tae." Tae smirks.

"More.. Beg more.. "

"Please P'Tae... Please move.." Tee begs more; his eyes are teary, looking dreamy towards Tae.

Tae moves closer closing gaps between their bodies and takes Tee's lips with him. He slowly moves his hip.

Tee opens his eyes welcoming the sunlight that shine brightly. He can smells the coffee fragrant, P'Tae must is having his morning coffee now. Today is Monday; Tee's class will be in the afternoon. He touches his ass and of course it's still hurt, Tae suddenly going rough last night. It's has been numerous times they have sex.

"Tee.." Tee looks up when hearing Tae's voice.

"Morning P'Tae."

"Morning Tee." Tae gives the glass and pills to Tee before sits himself beside Tee on the bed. Tee takes the pills and swallows them.

Tae closes his face to Tee.

"I want to tell you; I will be out of country for 10 days. Don't miss me." Tae brushes his nose to touch Tee's.

"P'Tae!" Tae chuckles when Tee slaps his thigh.

"I'm serious Tee. I will miss you. I want you to miss me too." Tee frowns.

"Should I miss you or not, P'Tae?"

"Miss me." Tae kisses Tee's forehead.