Full Moon

A/N : Viewer discretion! Mature content up ahead!

Tae choked on his drink looking at the message he just received. His eyes are wide open.

"You okay?" Pavel who is in front of him at the table asked.

Tae just nods to the question. He calms himself down before actually choking again on his second attempt to drink when opening the second message.

"What's wrong, dude?" Pavel frowns looking at his friend.

Tae just waves his palm as if saying nothing's wrong but looking at Tae's red face, Pavel knows it's actually not something dangerous to Tae.

Pavel just shakes his head.

"I need to change my clothes. I will meet you later at the lobby." Tae says.

Pavel looks at him up and down. And nothing's wrong with Tae's clothes, but something does look weird in the middle.

Pavel rolls his eyes.

"Two hours." Pavel says.

Tae nods, standing up and walking while still looking at his phone's screen.

It's the picture of Tee wearing Tae's wet white t-shirt.

*Only the T-shirt, no underwear. And it's wet. 😏

He scrolls the screen and sees the next image sent by Tee;

Naked Tee with cat's ears and tail.

*The image from his ass sideline, so Tae can see the tail is connected to his ass. (It's a vibrator)

Tae : Baby!

Tae replies Tee.

Tee : Love with what you see?

Pavel just shakes his head looking at the back of his friend. He sighs.

"Guess tonight is the full moon back at the mansion." Pavel says, looking at his phone and focusing on the messages he received.

Tae : send a picture

Tae : Look at what you've done.

This time Tee is the one who's flustered looking at the image Tae just sent.

But then, Tee smiles. He succeeds in making Tae wants him. Tae just sent a mirror selfie of himself with his hardened length, in his private hotel suite's bathroom.

After a few minutes, Tee's phone rings and he immediately answers the call.

"Baby.." Tae growls as soon as the line connected.

Tee chuckles lightly.

"How are you doing daddy?" Tee asks seductively.

"Oh God!" Tae curses, face-palming himself. Tee is playing the daddy word.

"Who's makes my baby being this bad?" Tae asks.

"Nah uh." Tee says, not answering Tae.

"We should focus on us daddy. I really want you tonight." Tee says with the most sweet tone Tae ever hear anyone saying.

Tae growls.

"What do you want to do with me daddy?" Tee asks seductively.

"Touching you, kissing you, licking every part of your skin. Kissing the most sweet lips. Caressing your body." Tae plays along.

"Ngghh.." Just imagining Tae's hands on him making Tee's moans while playing with the vibrator on his inner thigh.

In the meantime, Tae is imagining Tee's scent, the sweet and will be swollen lips once he claimed it, the smooth skin underneath his touch. He looks at his own harden length, it keeps pumping and getting bigger just by imagining his baby.

"I will make sure I stick my finger gently into your hole." Tae continues.

"One finger."

"Two fingers."

"And then, it will hit your sweet spot. I will always hit your sweet spot, baby."

Tee moves the vibrator to his hole but then replaced by his own fingers in searching for his designated sweet spot.

"Ngghhh,,, P'Tae!" Tee moans when he hits his own spot.

"Talk to me, baby. Did you use the vibrator to hit your spot?" Tae asks.

"No~" Tee says, still moaning.

"It didn't reach the spot. I use my fingers." Tee says.

"Fuck! I need to see that." Tae curses.

Tee must have looks so adorable with his flustered red cheeks.

"I want to pound into you now, baby." Tae states.

"Hmmm.., I want you to, daddy." Tee replies.

Tae takes a palm amount of gel soap he managed to fetch in the bathroom into his hand and starts caressing his hardened length. Fast, faster and more faster.

On the other hand, Tee moves his fingers rapidly in and out of his hole.

"More daddy, more, more, more." Tee moans, imagining Tae.

"Tee!"

"P'Tae!"

Both of them moaning each other names on their climax before releasing the mess.

Tae looks at his reflection in the mirror. He is a mess, his clothes full of his own cums. He actually shocked himself with the amount of cums that splurted out.

"You're being so naughty, Tee." Tae says, his breath already sounds calm.

"I'm trying to help relieve your stress, P'Tae." Tee answers, his voice is still shivering; he is still trying to calm himself after his climax.

Tae growls at how sexy that voice sounds to him.

Tae sighs can be heard. Tee smirks behind the phone. His P'Tae is still unsatisfied.

"You're hard again, P'Tae?" Tee asks seductively, hearing Tae's growls is turning him on again.

"Oh God, this is my punishment for not telling you about my departure!" Tae sighs as he imagines the naked Tee in front of him.

"You're ready for the second round P'Tae?"

"Fuck, Tee! I really want to be inside you." Tae curses.

"I want your meat in me too." Tee answers with a more sexy voice. Tae curses himself numerous times.

"Why don't you video call me?" Tee suggests playfully.

"Hearing you and only imagining you, and I'm already this bad. If I see you, the first thing you will see next morning will be me, Tee. And you won't live for a week, baby."

Tae walks out of the lift with a new and clean suit. Pavel looks up at him from the lobby.

"Done boss?" Pavel asks. Tae rolls his eyes, he can see Pavel has changed his suit too.

"Where's Pluem? I really need Chimon to stop his influence on Tee." Tae says. Pavel chuckles at that.