Mine

"Yes, Singto." Tae answers the phone call. He is smoking outside at the porch when Singto called him.

"Something comes up." Singto says.

"Tell me."

"The old master has set up a girl for you. A fiance." Singto informs.

The others in Kreepolrerk's household has been trying to hide the news of Tae having a boyfriend from the old master. Apparently, the old man has known about the news. This is his new strategy and of course it is against Tae. 

Tae smirks; he is imagining the old man's expression when he knew the news.

"The news of you having fiance may spread later." Singto added. 

Tae sighs. He leans on the empty wall; he looks outwards towards the swimming pool; Tee is sitting at the edge of the swimming pool with Dome at his side. Smile is plastered on his face.

"Let them be." Tae says. He is too tired to think right now.

"You okay?" Tae looks at Pavel, he doesn't know when did this guy approaches him.

Tae nods. "Same old Kreepolrerk's game." Tae says. Pavel raises his eyebrows.

"What is it this time?" Pavel asks.

"A fiance."

"Woman." Tae added.

Pavel sighs.

They both throw their stares looking at their lovers' happy faces.

"How is he?" Pavel asks.

"He is afraid of falling asleep." Tae answers. Pavel sighs.

Tae sighs as well.

"We need to always be with him, hear him out." Pavel says. 

Tae nods. He has consulted a professional regarding Tee's situation, and it's better now for Tee to be surrounded by the persons that he trusts.

After a while, Tae turns to look Pavel.

"How are you doing?" Tae asks. Pavel shrugs, he then chuckles.

"It's weird how past times can bring too much hurt." Pavel says. Tae nods along.

"What did he said to you?" Tae asks.

"Just the usual."

"We both know his usual talk is not good." Tae says.

"Nah, this time it's not bad. He actually heard you not to be harsh on me."

Pavel sighs.

"It's not what he said; I just hate him as a whole." Pavel says.

"It's feels that I'm the old weak small homeless boy when being in front of him."

Tae puts his hand on Pavel's shoulder, he taps the shoulder lightly.

"I'm here." Tae says softly. Pavel nods, he always feels assure when being with Tae.

"Thank you, Tae." Pavel says. 

Tae looks up to him, raising his eyebrows for the sudden thank you.

Pavel smiles seeing Tae's response.

"Thank you for being the reasons of where I am today."