You

A/N: Thank you for reading and commenting! Let's continue!

"I think we need to properly introduce ourselves." Mook says. The other three nod in unison.

Tee looks at the four faces in front of him.

"I'll start."

"Hi P'Tee, my name is Bas. The youngest among us." Bas says.

"I'm Copter. The 2nd youngest." Copter says.

"I'm Nine. Nice to meet you, P'Tee."

"I'm Mook. The only girl here."

Tee nods with smile to them all.

"The one who is talking with P'Darvid there is P'August." Mook introduces. Tee looks at the person who's talking with Tae and Pavel.

"He is the eldest among us, a year younger than you, P'." Mook added. Tee's still looking at the three who are talking.

"Among us, P'August was the closest to you before." Mook informs. Tee looks at her, frowning.

Tee can't remember anything. He doesn't even remember knowing any of them.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask." Nine says. Tee turns to look at him. He nods.

Bas, Copter, Nine and Mook feel that Tee is much easier to talk to than before. They are relieved of P'Darvid presence.

"How did I end up being this family's heir?" Tee asks with curious face. The four look at each other.

"Because you're Thanaphon Jarujitranon." Bas answers. Tee tilts his head, he's frowning more hard.

"We're the adopted grandchildren. P' is the real grandson." Copter says. The others nod.

"I don't remember anything about my childhood. I can only remember my high school life which I don't actually want to remember." Tee says, he pouts. He doesn't know what to believe.

"You've been missing since 13 years ago. We tried to find you, but no result. We thought you're dead. But, it's miracle that we found you back." Mook explains.

"How am you sure I am Thanaphon?"

"When we first bring you here, we have done some DNA test and the result is positive. You're Thanaphon Jarujitranon." Nine says.

"And P'Darvid also confirmed it." Nine added.

"P'Tae knows about Thanaphon?" Tee says, uncertain with his own words.

The others nod. Its makes Tee more confusing than ever.

"How?" Tee tries to ask but he ends up sighing. Everything is confusing.

"P'Tae, can you bring me to meet my grandpa and grandma?" Tee asks Tae when they are inside the car going to the airport.

August is driving the car with Pavel sitting at the shotgun seat. It's a relief that Tae managed to convince the leader of Jarujitranon to bring Tee back with him.

Tae nods. "They are already at Bangkok. We will meet them once we land in Bangkok, na." Tae says softly. Tee nods to that.

After knowing that Tee is with Jarujitranon in Chiang Mai, Tae has ordered his man in Ubon Ratchathani to bring Tee's grandparents to safe place. Knowing Jarujitranon, the grandparents won't be safe living on their own. Tae then told Pluem to bring the grandparents to a safe house own by him in Bangkok.