The Past

"Give me your index finger here." Said Tae. They are sitting in the living room of Tee's grandparents' house after having lunch.

Tee obeys and gives him his index finger.

Tae holds Tee's finger and press it on the button to scan it.

"Done. Now, you use this cellphone and give me that." Tae gives Tee his cellphone and take Tee's from him.

"But, this is yours. You're using it." Tee objects.

"Nah, it's okay. We both can use it."

"What if your clients call you?"

"They won't. Clients will only call Pavel or Dome and not Tae." Said Tae.

"I have programmed it to receive text or call from your number; only from your saved contacts. You friends can still contact you."

"You can answer if anyone call from my number and give it to me if it is an urgent matter. Don't worry, just use it for now. I will get you the new one later." Tae says in persuading Tee to use his.

"I don't need a new one. That can still be use."

"Please..." Tae pouts looking at Tee.

"What are you going to do with my phone?"

"Investigation." Tee only nods to Tae's answer. He knows Tae will do something about the text messages and pictures he received from the unknown numbers. He wants to know too.

"Tee, can I take you somewhere?" Asked Tae out of nowhere when they are watching the television, still in Tee's grandparents' house.

"To where?" Tee turns to look at Tae; interested with the offer.

"A place that holds my memories."

Tee wants to know more about Tae, so he agrees to it.

The next day, they are preparing to go to the place that Tae wants to bring Tee to.

"I'm so glad that both of you had reconcile. Please take care of each other, alright." The old woman hugs her grandson tightly.

"Thank you grandma, letting me hiding here although P'Tae still able to find me." Said Tee.

"I swear your grandpa and I didn't tell him that you're here. We don't know how but seeing him came that night really make us feel relieve." The old woman said. The old man near them nods his head agreeing to his wife.

Tee turns to look at Tae. "How did you know then?"

Tae just smiles to the question. And proceed to put their bags into the car's trunk.

Tee scratches his head; none of the others know where Tee is except P'Pavel and P'Pavel said he keep his mouth shut when P'Tae asked him, so Tee made a conclusion that his grandparents are the one who told P'Tae but, now. Tee is suddenly having goose bumps not knowing how Tae has known his whereabouts.

"Let's go." Tae comes with smile on his face startle Tee from his long thinking.

"Thank you grandpa, thank you grandma for letting me staying here. And for letting me to be close to Tee. I will make sure this won't happen again. I will try to not make Tee cry again." Tae hugs both the said persons.