New Year's Special

High school. Ah, full of memories of lovable friends, fun parties, endless homeworks, hard projects, horrible teachers, surprise tests-well let's get right to it shall we?

Right. Well being born to a family with a big and successful business meant having many advantages in life.

Though, Sasuke Uchiha begs to disagree. Even being an Uchiha doesn't mean he could get away with stupid high school games Ino Yamanaka plans.

Everyone's eyes were glued on the spinning object which seemed to have given anxiety to most of the teens in the room. The bottle became less and less blurry as it halts to a stop, it's neck pointing at a certain girl who was just wishing for the bottle to explode instead of pointing at her.

Their vision went from the bottle to the lucky girl. Sakura was fucked.

She even calculated the probability of the bottle pointing at her and in addition to that, she calculated the speed of the bottle from its direction to its rest point in which the bottle would stop moving.

She didn't get the wrong answer, she had a 3.33% chance if being chosen and turns out, the 96.67% flew right out the window.

The only hope she had right now would be the person she would be partnered with would be a decent person she knew and was close with. The bottle was spun again and Sakura watched it with a hawk-like stare.

'Shit.'

Sasuke internally groaned when it stopped at him.

'Oh, phew. It's just Sasuke.' Sakura felt relief wash over her as the bottle pointed at her close friend which she had a tiny crush on. But the feeling of relief didn't last forever as dread took over, 'Wait. It's Sasuke.'

Being shoved in a bedroom wasn't a nice action but it seems like the young Yamanaka didn't mind at all. Sasuke growled lowly and gave Ino an icy glare and Sakura, no matter how much she loved Ino, wanted to punche her in the face.

Ino's bedroom wasn't messy or too neat. It was normal for an apartment bedroom but only a bit fancier because her family had something called money.

Silence filled the room and it was deafening for the both of them. It seemed like hours had passed by but in reality, only a minute has passed and during that minute, Sakura remembered something.

She grabbed her bag beside Ino's bed and opened her window. "What are you doing?" Sasuke watched as the pinkette opened the window and hopped out of it. There was a balcony and stairs leading outside of the apartment complex.

She popped her head through the window looking at Sasuke, "You coming?"

He looked back at the door and grabbed his packed bag beside Ino's bed and went out her window. Sakura descended down the emergency stairs.

The father of Ino chose this room, with an emergency exit outside his daughter's bedroom due to overprotective instincts despite Ino's want to have an apratment on the highest floor.

"Where exactly are we going?" Sasuke asked her as he jogged to catch up with her. They exitted the complex and was met with a highway that was still busy despite being night time.

"Haven't really thought about it," Sakura laughed. They both felt like they were escaping from kidnappers.

He thought for a bit and remembered something. He grabbed her cold hand and dragged her with him as he went to a familiar road.

"Where are we going?" She asked him for the umpteenth time when he stopped in front of a park.

The park was beautiful in an odd way. There were tall trees, distanced from each other because each tree had a treehouse attached to it. There were benches here and there but the park was void of any people.