Sakura III | Sasuke I

Previously

"Sakura?" she asked.

"Karin?"

They looked at each other for a second until they both squealed and embraced each other. 

"Oh my god! How are you?" Karin asked after they pulled away. 

"Same old. But you aren't!" Sakura exclaimed as she took Karin's left hand which wore a ring. "Suigetsu?"  she asked. Karin smiled and nodded.

"Just last summer actually!! I haven't seen you since college! You still single?" Karin asked teasingly. Sakura playfully rolled her eyes.  "Not really. I'm engaged." Karin's eyes widened as she realized what she meant by engaged. 

"Are you available next week? We can talk about it." Karin offered Sakura to which she quickly agreed to. "Sui's waiting for me, I just wanted to check those flats out."

They exchanged numbers and Karin gathered her bags. "Alright. See ya." she hugged Sakura and she hugged her back. "See ya. And if I'm not a bridesmaid, I'm gonna kill you." Sakura waved at Karin who just snorted at her remark and exited the door. 

"What took you so long?

Putting her bags on the coffee table, she answered her brother, "I bumped into Karin. She's engaged. And not the contract kind."

Sasori chuckled,  "Bitter much? Sasuke's handsome. You used to like him." Sakura rolled her eyes, "I was 6!"

"Well you liked him until 20! So 15 years of you crushing on him."

"I was blind ok! He's a jerk."

"At least your future children would look good thanks to him." 

Sakura scoffed, "As if I'd have children with that stuck-up Uchiha."

"His brother's pretty cool."

"Yeah. Only his brother. Not him"

Sasori sighed. "Look Sasori, I've grown. I don't like him anymore and I would never like him again, much less love him." she finalized and went up to her room. 

***********************************************************************************************

"Mister Uchiha, your father would like to talk to you." 

The said Uchiha sighed. What does he want now? He stood up from his desk and made his way to the door. He noticed the employee still standing there. It doesn't help that it's a girl. 

"You're still standing here when you know you have to leave after you deliver the news. You're fired." He walked out the door Leaving the woman standing there in shock. 

He said it in such an emotionless way. It wasn't new for him to fire someone for such a small thing.

Sasuke Uchiha makes his way to the private elevator. He pushes the button to the CEO floor. The elevator lift him up for a few seconds, then a ding can be heard. The doors open and he steps out of the lift.

Sasuke straightens himself before he knocks on his father's office. A 'come in' was heard and Sasuke opened the door to see a stern face Fugaku seated on a leather couch.

"Son, have a seat."

He made his way to the leather sofa across from his fathers. A brown folder sat on top of the expensive coffee table.

"Have I mentioned a contract about you and our rival company?"

Sasuke was confused. He's never heard of a contract about him.

"No father."

Fugaku nodded and gestured towards the file on the table for Sasuke to take. Sasuke took the file as Fugaku explained.

"Years ago, your grandfather and the former CEO of the Harunos made a contract, kind of like a peace treaty. That time was the peak of our companies rivalry." he looked at his sob to see his reaction. All he got was a reflection of his own face, stern.

He continued, "The contract stated a marriage between their grandchildren and a union of the two companies. And those two would be you and their daughter, Haruno Sakura."

Sasuke skimmed through the file after his father finished.

"Sakura?" asked Sasuke as he puts down the file.

"Yes, Sasuke. As of today, she is your fiance and by the time you two marry you will be given the position of Chief Executive Officer with her as the Chief Operating Officer." Fugaku explained to his son.

He made this deal with Kizashi when their fathers were still alive. Fugaku always knew that Sakura has always been an intelligent young lady. With her being the COO of the Uchihas, the company would be successful. It would be good for the business and for Sasuke as well.

Sasuke couldn't take this in. He marry Sakura? He internally scoffed. His father knew he was dating Ami but oh! He just had to arrange him with Sakura.

He knew that Sakura asked her 'daddy' to arrange a marriage between the two of them.

She had the biggest crush on him since they were 6. The audacity of that pathetic girl! Does she think she could just marry him just like that? Well, he wouldn't just allow that.

He is an Uchiha and he wouldn't just give himself like that.

Here is another update everyone!! It's now kinda focused on the Uchihas o.O

I might update again. I'm going to update as much as I can since my mom grounded me from my gadgets ٩(●˙—˙●)۶ I'm just sneakin'! Hehehe

Thanks for reading!!!